or Connect

Posts by cincytee

I've never understood why anyone would publish anything to the entire planet and not bother to read over it to make sure it says what was intended. (Just took 7 seconds to check the previous sentence. It's just not that burdensome.)
 Hurricanes?
 Mountain and ocean vistas I'll have to concede, but the rest are covered, actually, in a dozen inland cities. That they don't know that kind of speaks to my point.
3,700-sq.-ft. home on less than half an acre is worth $500K-$1M in normal parts of the country. When will companies realise the money they're wasting in employee expenses by clustering on the coasts and ignoring the vast (pun intended) majority of the country?
Been a long time gone, Constantinople.... :)
 take the reins, as in steer the horse. Don't be a homophone-ophobe.
 Gee, I thought that was called OS X?  In other words, "What you want to do, Apple, is stop selling those more profitable machines and concentrate more on cheaper, lower-margin devices. Trust me, it'll be great." [sigh]
As we see every day, morals and business don't necessarily have anything to do with each other. Outsiders should keep their idea of corporate morals to themselves. Apple has its own guiding principles (more moral than most endeavors, it seems); they seem to be working just fine.
Apparently now confirmed to be shipments: http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/19/5121212/samsung-galaxy-gear-smartwatch-sales-figures 
All Gannett (USAT's parent) reporters and photographers last year were given iPhones or iPads running iOS 6 as part of the company's push into digital content. I'd bet many are experiencing a major smartphone OS upgrade for the first time and will feel disproportionately affected by any glitches, especially with any of the company-blessed video and photo apps.