or Connect

Posts by jasonfj

The shallow depth of field suggests the shots of the iPhones and the people using them were filmed on a different camera. I'm guessing a canon 5D.
Thx - a quick trip to iFixit confirms that.  I've replaced it, but still have terrible GSM signal.  Any other thoughts?
I was replacing the battery in my iPhone 4 last night when this fell out... I couldn't work out where it came from, and reassembled the phone.  All seemed well, but today I've noticed the GSM signal is very weak, often dropping out completely.       I'm guessing the part might be something to do with the antenna.  Can anyone advise how/where to put it back?   thanks
I Live in the UK, and was going to get a friend to bring an unlocked iPhone 5S when she visits me later in the month as it would save me over £100.   Could I get one of these Virgin Mobile phones and use my own GSM sim? Do Virgin require you buy a month of service before you can activate? Could I use it on GSM networks without activating it with Virgin? Or just get an unlocked phone from Apple?  (Although these appear to be sold as T-Mobile phones, would any of the...
I use Mountain Lion screen sharing between my MacBook Pro and Mac Mini on my local network, but it's achingly slow and constantly asks for authentication.  The computers are only about 4 feet away from each other on an 'n' network.  Any ideas why?   thanks.
Thanks Marvin
I've got a decent 6mb upload speed, it's chugging away on Dropbox. Is there an easy way to share a folder though? I'm in London, client is in NYC and rather not mail a drive, guess I'll tell him to expect the files sometime Monday which is ok.
I have a lot of large files I want to share with a client.  I have dropbox but I've got about 150gb of data and would like to save time not uploading and syncing all of it.   Can I set up a folder on my Mac to be shared directly with my client to access the files remotely?   thx
Actually that was a reference to an old ad campaign Harvester ran in the Eighties here in the UK.Although the aspersions remain!
"Have you ever been to a Harvester...?"