or Connect

Posts by jasonfj

The only 'colorway' I'd be interested in would be white/silver but with a black face. Like the old 3G. Because the current black/slate chips and tarnishes like crazy (all my friends' phones look like crap already) but I don't like staring at a white facia.
Analysts lowering projections hopefully means only one thing... AAPL will beat them and reverse the trend of the past 6 months.
It's also marking VIP contacts as junk>!?
I've been using Mail for about 7 years.  This week it has begun marking emails from friends and colleagues as junk.  They are appearing in my inbox, but marked as junk.   I haven't changed any of my settings.  Preferences are all the same as they have been for years, with filtering enables and the three options for exemption still checked.   What's going on?      
Can someone explain why Apple wouldn't split the stock as they have in the past? I was lucky enough to buy into AAPL back in 2004 before the last 2/1 spit. I really believe a massive 10/1 split now would reset many investors perceptions, if in fact as many commentators here have speculated the recent collapse has been emotionally driven.
Its just on a podium.
Which fonts does iCloud use on this page - is it Arial?  Validate Font shows up duplication as a minor error.   Could this be the problem?
I'm having trouble with my Safari font display.               The problem only occurs in Safari, not Firefox.  It seems to be a problem with Helvetica.  Is there a default font set I can download and replace whatever's corrupted in my current system font folder?
Using a VoIP app like Viber makes me realize how terrible regular cell phone calls actually are. Calls on that sound incredible.
External optical drive. You're happy. They're happy. We're happy.