or Connect

Posts by jasonfj

will upload an actual image from my HD to AI?
How do I post an image with a reply?
anyone noticed the mistake on the Store's G5 page? Edit: ah they caught it. Had an old "Choose your Power Mac G3" gif up.
oh, I got it - 'Get Info' and 'change all'. good.
For instance, is there any way to tell the Finder to open all PICT files in Photoshop, or all PDF files in Illustrator?
How do you change the default application for opening a file in OSX?
Is there still a way to shutdown/startup at a specific time in OSX like there was in 9?
yeah, I remember those. 30" is a bit big for my desktop though. I use the Apple 23" at some places I work and reckon one more inch of physical size and another 600x350 res would do it for me
well, I thought 'monitor' = hardware and 'on the horizon' = future, so ended up here... but I'm interested in flat panel displays... what's the technology up to these days?
I've been waiting to get a new flat panel display for a while now, but in order to upgrade I need a significanlty larger resolution than the 1600x1200 I'm currntly using. Whilst 1900x1200 is a little better, I'm a video/after effects junkie and need more vertical res for my windows and timelines. Anything on the horizon to make me happy? (and I don't just mean Apple, 'cos I rather like that Sony SDM-P232)