or Connect

Posts by jasonfj

Can you explain the capital gains situation? I have AAPL that I'm thinking of selling in the next few months but I'm not very enlightened on CG taxes... thanks in advance
How can I make a Google search default to listing most recent results first? Seems every time I go bak the sort order is random.
My bedroom Airport Express N is about 20ft from my Mini and N router but the audio cuts out sometimes as often as every 2.5 mins for as much as 10 seconds. Sometimes it'll go for about 30 mins, but then drop out randomly. I'm up to date on all my software/OS 10.6.6, Firmware 7.5.2 I happens whether I'm using AirPlay, or Airfoil. Are there any solutions?
iCal has suddenly stopped syncing with my MobileMe account. There's an alert icon next to the account name on the left and clicking it brings up 'unexpected network error 60'
I want to see the time of an event in Month View, but iCal also displays the date next to it. How do I hide the date but keep the time?
Anyone explain why the screen bezel is silver not black? \ I'd be more interested in a black bezel.
There's a place called 'Wale's Vagina'?!
I currently have a Flash website, but keen to start thinking ahead. I predominantly built it in Flash because I understood the authoring tool, and found HTML/Dreamweaver too confusing and technical. My background is video/effects, so the Flash timeline came naturally. My question is - what if any authoring tools are available or coming for HTML5? Seems like a good opportunity for Apple to come up with a great visual, professional but easy to use application to promote...
I assume it installed for my Canon 7d to display the files from that camera. Haven't yet had chance to see if it works ok without it.
One detail I noticed was the home button seems positioned slightly too low. It's closer to the bottom of the unit, and when inside the Apple case it's right against the edge - in fact slightly below depending on how you insert the iPad.