or Connect

Posts by jasonfj

Thanks, I hadn't checked the export hyperlink option. However, I want to attach the document in an email and have the link clickable from within the email. It still doesn't seem to do that.
I've created an e-flyer in InDesign and want to include a hyperlink to a website. Tried creating a button and new hyperlink but no luck... thanks
Having restarted my computer my log in has vanished. I have a Guest login, which is still available, but my main account doesn't appear at startup. It's grayed out in the Accounts preference pane under 'Groups'. I cannot authenticate to try and repair permissions or verify the drive as the computer won't recognize my username or password. What can I do? MBP 15" 2.4ghz OS 10.5.6
I've recently started receiving blank emails. They have no sender, subject or content. Just a time. I seem to be getting a couple a day. Why would this happen and how can I stop them?
I hardly use it for nights or weekends. And I'm not often left with roll-over minutes.
It sure is better. For $80 on AT&T I get data, 400 mins (incoming and outgoing, so you can basically halve that compared to the UK) and 200 texts. Total rip-off. And since I don't have a land line, I don't 'benefit' from cheaper local calls to mobiles.
Is there any way to view /edit your auto-correct dictionary?
There are several username autofill details I can't delete from the list. Some I can delete ok, others just won't budge when I click 'remove' at the lower left of the window.
I've built several sites in iWeb, but need to transfer one to another machine to continue working on it. How do I do that?
I'm very surprised and disappointed at AI that this story is presented as 'fact' in it's headline. Katy Huberty should not be given the time of day given her track record, let alone a voice on a site such as this.