or Connect

Posts by unother

I have an early 2008 iMac whose HD failed in 2010. The second HD I replaced recently with an SSD. Now if only I could do something about the fan noise...
I'm assuming a good piece of the savings is the lack of "traditional" mechanical drives?
Three words: iCloud iOS INTEGRATION made this a no-brainer for me with iMac 08, iPad 2 and iPhone 4!
*rolleyes*Yes, and Apple //es were way bigger then iPhones, Mr.
Ya know — it is possible to like something without being a fanboi...
That's not a "design" per se. It's just a home-made visor with one of those stickers Apple has always enclosed with its products affixed to it. Being as this is 1983ish it's the pre-Garamond Narrow font on it.
+1!Ooops.
Apple policy has always been to support only current and previous OS. There are plenty of other ways to find out if you're infected and how to prevent re-infection. Just look...
Sounds like $85 per month but yes they should edit.
That's a little febrile. MS makes $0 currently and risks ceding dominance in iOS to Apple.This move is undoubtedly in acquiescence to the many business users who require a hermetic solution to compatibility with Windows PC cohorts. It's vital and important and underscores Apple's current dominance in the tablet space...