or Connect

Posts by Haggar

I wish more Mac users would comment on issues like these.  People who take potshots about stuff like pretty colors or icons don't truly understand the problems that Mac Office users are experiencing.  Do we really think we are just going to ask Office for Windows users to please not use certain features because it doesn't work with my Mac?  Especially some of those collaboration features in Outlook such as task assignments.  More likely, they will try to use those...
 I'll tell you what the real "abomination" is - Authors not defining acronyms used in the articles they write.  This article was frustrating to read, not because of political issues, but because it throws the letters "LGBT" around like some commonplace acronym that apparently everybody is supposed to understand.
Anyone know the storage capacity of the secure element, like how many credit cards and passes it is capable of storing?
 I think even if Steve Jobs himself appeared in some unreleased self biopic, people would be dissatisfied with his own acting, portrayal, on-screen presence or whatever artsy term people are using these days.
 Rumors also claim that the Chinese factories which create the finished display covers were getting only about 20% yield out of the sapphire shipped to them by GTAT.  Is 20% yield considered normal in this industry?  With all the talk about Apple having such high standards, has anyone questioned whether those Chinese factories could do something to improve their yield?
Maybe his statement was sanctioned by Cook, Schiller, et al.?
Is 20% yield by the Chinese sapphire processors considered a high standard?  We blame GTAT for not delivering enough sapphire, but couldn't GTAT also blame the Chinese processors for not being able to process the material correctly?  Oh, but then the Chinese processors would just turn around and claim that the sapphire they received was defective...
All your egg are belong to us
 This is the third time I have seen someone on AI issue legal warnings against "slander" of the GTAT CEO.  It's really amazing because I don't recall ever seeing people acting like Steve Jobs or Tim Cook's personal attorney on this forum.  Are the people issuing these warnings related to or employed by the GTAT CEO in any way?
  Because if GTAT did not sign the agreement, then we would all be trashing them for it regardless of what Apple was asking for.  So GTAT will always look like the bad guy.