or Connect

Posts by Haggar

Because you stopped playing those games, or because game companies have gotten better at simultaneous releases for Mac?  I guess it depends on whether you are speaking as a home user who does not need to collaborate with anyone else beyond answering simple emails or typing up plain text documents, or whether you speak as someone who works in a Windows centric company which uses convoluted applications and features only available for Windows.
 I expect to see much ridicule about what the house will look like, based on iOS and Yosemite UI.  Who's up to it?  Any takers?
 Actually, headphone jacks, RCA and coax cables made us realize that a long time ago.  And even though reversible USB plugs are not official spec, I think they did exist before Apple's Lightning plug. The other issue with USB is why they require different connectors on each end of the cable for a computer and a device.  Doesn't seem to be a problem with Firewire or Thunderbolt.
 Wifi syncing in iTunes still needs improvement.  Devices sometimes disappear from iTunes for no reason and there is no quick way to make them reappear without restarting either the device or the computer, or both.
And the people in Apple's "Lemmings" commercial?
A pressure sensitive mouse would be good for graphics applications and perhaps some games.
Seems to me like you just listed both ends of the extremes:  Companies that "maintain insane levels of backwards compatibility" and companies that end support for things at the drop of a hat.

If companies which are more interested in locking down employees, tracking employee data and invading user privacy can do it better by using Android devices, which phone would they choose to purchase companywide?