or Connect

Posts by Haggar

Syncing Exchange categories would also be nice.
By data set accuracy, do you mean whether the location exists on the map, or are you referring to the routes that the application generates?  For example, locations appear correctly for me, but Apple Maps often provides less than ideal directions, at times going around in circles.  Google maps seems to provide better routes.
 Power Mac G5 heatsink?
Just remember that the resulting color of the translucency depends on the color of the background underneath. People who say they like the new effect may not say so if the desktop background changes. Even a nice looking desktop background may not combine well with transparent white window elements and the extreme blur effect that is being used. The blurring also creates large splotches of gray, pink and turquoise on the screen.
Seems that even the biggest Apple defenders on AI are having a hard time rationalizing the Beats purchase to themselves.  Maybe that's why there is no fluffy DED article yet?
 Seems like Apple did something that has even the most devout Apple defenders scrambling to rationalize it to themselves.  Apple made their decision.  Now it's every AI commenter's duty to defend it.
In Safari 7, I use the Manage Website Settings to configure certain sites to block Flash player while setting the default to allow.  But I occasionally find that sites which were set to Block have either changed to Allow, or have been removed from the list.  Why is it doing this?  Do I have to reconfigure the sites every time  there is a Safari or Flash plugin update?
 On a Retina or 4K display if you move the mouse over one of those chiclets, it will display additional text under the monitor "Looks like X x Y". http://anandtech.com/show/8023/apple-releases-osx-10-9-3-improved-4k-display But I think it is annoying to have so many things hidden by default and exposed only when you hold the Option key:In Finder, click Go and hold Option key to see your Library folderIn Finder copy file dialog, hold Option key to change between Skip and...
Since the Late 2013 MBP Retina now supports MST, will it be able to work with daisy chained DP monitors or MST hubs like this one?   http://www.accellcables.com/K088B-003B.html