or Connect

Posts by Haggar

I don't Nintendo's loss is a reflection of console gaming itself, but the type of audience that Nintendo caters to, compared to Playstation and Xbox.
I care about the efficiency of turn by turn directions.  I hate when mapping applications lead people around in circles, such as saying to drive 3 blocks straight ahead, make a U-turn, then drive 3 blocks straight ahead, then turn left.  I could have just (legally) turned right in the first place!!  Or when a program tells you to take a long winding route on 3 different freeways when you could stay on the same freeway and get to your location faster.  Has anyone compared...
 Maybe it's Quid pro quo: http://appleinsider.com/articles/11/11/23/hps_chairman_using_macbook_air_may_detail_webos_plans_next_week Interesting to see all the snide "calling out" comments in that article compared to the defense of Apple when it's the other way around. It's a good thing that most of the anti-Apple media haven't caught on to this, or they would be having another feeding frenzy. How much did the HP Chairman pay for that Macbook Air, compared to how much Apple...
 I think some people are just jealous that he has: "A decade of experience in technical consulting or employment in information technology, recognized by the University of California to be equivalent to a Master’s Degree in Computer Science." http://www.roughlydrafted.com/resume.html
 If it's good enough for Apple to use in their own datacenters, it should be good enough for Apple's customers. 
So far I see the following criticisms of this camera:   Price Megapixels Form over function   Strangely this resembles the criticisms that some people have for Macs and iPhones.  So why not offer the same defenses for Lytro?
 Then what's with all the people on this site and other Mac oriented sites slamming companies like HP, Dell, IBM and deriding the concept of enterprise servers?  If Apple is using those servers with non-OS X operating systems in their own massive data centers, then what business do Apple fans have to slam those companies?
I was hoping the video would show Apple's data centers with racks full of Mac Minis and iMacs all running OS X Server.  Since that's what Apple promotes to its customers as servers, it would be good to see Apple using these themselves - eating their own dog food, as it were.  But instead, the video showed this:  
 I agree wholeheartedly.  People complaining about DED should take a look at his credentials: http://www.roughlydrafted.com/resume.html These complainers should be ashamed that they dare dispute a man who has: "A decade of experience in technical consulting or employment in information technology, recognized by the University of California to be equivalent to a Master’s Degree in Computer Science."
 And Apple fans back in the day were defending the pricing just as Apple fans defend Apple's pricing today.  Are you saying the Apple defenders were being disingenuous back then?  And so your assertion is that the selling price of a Mac does not include anything other than the cost to build the hardware.  Got it!  But wait, what about all the backlash from Apple fans whenever someone compares Mac prices with PC prices?  Or when companies like iSuppli publish articles about...