Originally Posted by Wiggin
"Apple is forced to use what is called the subscription method of accounting for sales of the iPhone"
Except that Apple chose to account for iPhone sales in this manner. Nobody forced them...
I think it's good for Apple to have a bit of competition
- overall, it's not as neat or complete as the iPhone, but Android does have some nice touches
- like the homescreen seems more interesting, and customisable
- I find the iPhone...
Originally Posted by Wally
That is the dumbest load of crap I've read so far.
I'd say some of the Tdaily review makes sense (from the point of view of what M$'s message is, not necessarily the truthyness of the...
See this site for an interesting analysis of the ad:
Basically, the family Bill & Jerry are visiting is Apple
- the grandma is Steve Jobs ("She's been here for 12...
Are M$ still selling the Zune family at a loss?
- Or have M$ managed to pull their heads out of their A$$ long enough to make a product that is good enough to be sold at a profit?
- to be honest, I think competition for Apple is a good...