or Connect

Posts by tomhayes

Whats bad about this is if you want to test an application on an older version of the software you have to remember to never upgrade the device.   Now that iOS 8 has 80%+ penetration it means that there's still 18% running 7. I'd be very nice to be able to switch back and forth on the same device. because if you're just starting today you can't buy a device with iOS 7 on it new, you have to troll around eBay and Craigslist.
Also got my shipping notification and tracking number for 38mm blue sport.   UPS.   Arrives tomorrow.
Mine's Preparing For Shipment now. Was In Process earlier today.
There it is - you disagree that colluding to suppress wages isn't harmful. The companies tried the argument - then they lost. (Settled.) If it went to trial I contend they it would have been proven. Doesn't need to be now because a settlement has been agreed to. 
Huh??  People here are ignoring HARM this wide groups of company did. You're talking about a motivation for the REMEDY. Apple (and the other companies) made money by suppressing wages. People want to be compensated for the harm that caused them and there's another group (Lawyers) who could facilitate that compensation. And that group doesn't work for free - just like Apple their goal is to make money. The fault that lawyers got paid isn't on the VICTIMS of the HARM - it's...
WTF is wrong with posters here??   Apple, Google and many others purposefully stopped competition for employees.   And competition for something increases the price for it in the market.    So employees got paid less.   THERE'S THE HARM. It's pretty simple.   Unless you're saying that having multiple employers trying to hire the same people keeps wages at the exact same level.   Do you hate lawyers that much???   I think you do.
I' d recommend look at the BenQ BL3201PH 32" IPS LED 4K Monitor with 32-Inch.   Its a 4k , 10 bit, and can be had for $899 from Amazon when its in stock.
So the time limit of expecting a working machine is 18 months?   I'm not sure how this plays out legally, but if my MacBook died after 2 years I'd be mad too.   (For the record my Macs have lasted much longer than 2 years - some going 6 years.)
I bought one today - I'll be testing it while hiking this weekend.   They gave me a $5 gift card to Starbucks with it I have no idea why.