or Connect

Posts by tyler82

Does anybody remember the chrome backs of the iPods? These people don't know what a scratch is!
Still waiting on your response to what year you bought your first Apple product, and what it was. Are you really a part of the Apple family, or are you an invited guest?
aUMAD?
What did you just say?
BTW Soli.. What year did you own your first Apple product? You Smell of Dell. Ok, now I AM just trolling.
No, I'm on my iPad.theres no Apple logo. I use iWatch and Apple watch interchangeably (check my post history)iWatch is a nick for Apple Watch.Now it's clear you're just grasping at straws."Someone doesn't agree with me- he hath be a troll!"
"missing that part of your brain today""Doesn't take a rocket scientist"Those are subtle personal attacks. The argument then comes off as one by a petulant child.and you really think that tracking and logging your running, swimming, biking, weight lifting, and actually any sport are "extremely limited uses?" These market segments are hot right now. So, no, they are not "extremely limited uses." I don't know of any supplier that requires you to have TWO devices on you at...
And here come the personal attacks. Lol. it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that I was implying that the current Watch is very limited, Dr. Nola. Obviously it will be a much better product in the future. And Steve Jobs grew and learned. He realized his mistakes and that opening up the iPod was the right thing to do. Releasing a phone with built in networking in this case would be the right thing to do. I'll wait a few updates to decide if I want the watch.
Fashion and design are very important to me too. Steve cared about utility *and* function incorporated into design. I think he would have made the Watch as an independent device with built in cellular antenna and wi-fi. That way, non- Apple customers could be brought into the eco system and it would have the halo affect. Cause right now, having to buy a brand new iPhone as well as the watch, I don't think Apple will be converting anybody to their side with it. 
I'm a fitness fanatic and I see the Jawbone UP3 at $150 as a far better investment. From what I've read the Apple Watch sport isn't even waterproof, what good is it for athletes then? I'm a triathlete and a swimmer. I suppose there will be water proof cases for the watch, with an additional $50+ dent to your wallet.  Yes, I'm sure a lot of people will buy it just to have it with no real need or use for it (Something about a fool and his money keeps ringing in my head,...