or Connect

Posts by tyler82

I've had my 4s for a couple of years, with no case. I've dropped it once and it cracked the back glass, but I bought a replacement for about $5 on Amazon. iPhones are incredibly sleek and also quite durable on their own.
They are all incredibly ugly.
New Mac Mini please, the current version is so old that I think it includes a floppy drive..
 It happens to me too, but is it worth $750 to upgrade? (I have T-Mobile prepaid, I refuse to sign a contract). I'd rather use that money towards a top of the line Mac Mini. 
I spoke with a T-Mobile customer service rep today and was told that *ALL* iPhone models that can run iOS 8 will support Wi-Fi calling. I was even put on a "Brief hold" while she verified this. As an iPhone 4s user who sees no reason to upgrade to any of these new iPhones (they do the same thing as mine, just a bit faster), this makes me very very happy!
So you have to have your iPhone with you at all times to be able to track your distance when working out? How about this- I won't buy it and use the iPhone apps I already use to do these same things.
A wireless, "secure" payment service. I wonder what Jennifer Lawrence has to say about this, lol!
iPhone Plus? As in, plus sign means pregnant? What a name!
Cupertino? How pedestrian.
Looks like it's done incredibly cheap, look at that 1985 Timex watch display. And what are the dimensions? Because if it is bigger, thicker, and heavier than having credit cards in your wallet, what's the point? iPhone is going to wipe this off the map.