or Connect

Posts by tyler82

I remember the snowflake light show in Columbus Circle, around 2005. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen, and I can't imagine a city, at least in America, other than NY being able to pull that off. It was perfect. I've lived in SF and the public space leaves a lot to be desired- these things called "parklets" which are just reconfigured street parking spaces that are decorated with (seriously) dumpsters, shipping containers, and chain links. This "Winter Walk"...
Out of all the major cities, San Francisco is the hokiest. That is one ugly plaza! Is that turf? lol. Anyone every been to Manhattan during Christmas? It ruins any other experience you will ever have.
How exactly is this "un-carrier" if it only applies to postpaid (i.e. service with CONTRACT) plans? What a sham. I'm on prepaid because I hate contracts. I only pay $40 for 500MB data, unlimited text and minutes. I never use up all my data and always thought that it was shady to not rollover the data used that I *paid* for. I'm surprised a class action suit hasn't been brought up over this.
How else do you think they organized it?
The GOP high tech task force? They think the combustion engine is the most advanced technology out there. If they had their way, you'd wind up your computer engine to turn it on and it would emit a sputter of black smoke (or as they call it, freedom farts!) every time you sent an email (an email being loud clicking and beeping codes one would have to decipher). The idea of these people in charge of any policy to do with technology gives me a headache.
Does anybody remember the chrome backs of the iPods? These people don't know what a scratch is!
Still waiting on your response to what year you bought your first Apple product, and what it was. Are you really a part of the Apple family, or are you an invited guest?
aUMAD?
What did you just say?
BTW Soli.. What year did you own your first Apple product? You Smell of Dell. Ok, now I AM just trolling.