or Connect

Posts by tyler82

I'm currently taking computer science classes and want to become a network admin or network designer. It is encouraging to know that maybe I wouldn't have to rely on Windows Server, but this is currently all that is being taught at my local community college. I would love to learn OS X server.
And what is the alternative? Apple is slowly killing off OS X server hardware and software.
Kinda weird that this article ends with a marketing promotion for T-Mobile. Yeah, let's all sign up for T-Mobile now and get a great deal on an iPhone! 
Anybody with an iPhone 5s notice any slowdown after updating? After installing iOS 7 on my 4s and having it bog it down to the point of it being unusable, I am reluctant to do any major updates any more.
I love the disclaimer at the bottom "Bring your Android phone to an Apple Store and we'll recycle it for you" which is basically code for "toss that pice of sh!t in the trash where it belongs!"
Why would anybody spend laptop prices on a new iPad after seeing 3D touch on the iPhone, knowing it doesn't have it? I think I'll wait til next year's model.
Seeing 3D Touch on the new iPhone and knowing that the new iPad doesn't have it makes the iPad look incredibly outdated, and it's not even in stores yet.
The current features of 3D touch are pretty lackluster, but I am excited to see how this evolves.
 Maybe the 6 has a much better battery life than my 5s, but my battery will deplete 50% in an hour if I am using my phone to take pictures. I have a job that requires me to document things through digital pictures and by the time I reach 100 photos the phone is half dead. I know, I know, I'm stupid, I shouldn't have that job, it's my fault, Apple is God, I'm just a troll, everything is my fault, Apple can do no wrong..
When would a theoretical Apple Car be available? I'm heavily leaning towards the Tesla Model 3 when it is released in 2017, but if the Apple Car is right around the corner, I may have to wait.