or Connect

Posts by tyler82

Seeing 3D Touch on the new iPhone and knowing that the new iPad doesn't have it makes the iPad look incredibly outdated, and it's not even in stores yet.
The current features of 3D touch are pretty lackluster, but I am excited to see how this evolves.
 Maybe the 6 has a much better battery life than my 5s, but my battery will deplete 50% in an hour if I am using my phone to take pictures. I have a job that requires me to document things through digital pictures and by the time I reach 100 photos the phone is half dead. I know, I know, I'm stupid, I shouldn't have that job, it's my fault, Apple is God, I'm just a troll, everything is my fault, Apple can do no wrong..
When would a theoretical Apple Car be available? I'm heavily leaning towards the Tesla Model 3 when it is released in 2017, but if the Apple Car is right around the corner, I may have to wait. 
Just kill the Apple Watch boondoggle, Apple, before throwing more of your money down the drain. Put that R&D money into the Apple Car and move on. 
I think Teslas (and every electric car out there now) are incredibly ugly. Yes, I said it.
Lest we forget Sir Dre PhD brutally assaulted a female TV show host. [Dre] "picked her up" and "began slamming her face and the right side of her body repeatedly against a wall near the stairway" as his bodyguard held off the crowd. After Dre tried and failed to throw her down the stairs, he began kicking her in the ribs before chasing her into the women's bathroom and donkey punching her a few times for good measure.    So much for Apple's pro- woman stance!
What has Tim Cook done to Apple? First the Apple Watch flop and now this? What a ninny. Apple needs real leadership, not a bleeding heart that lives in a 99% white wealthy neighborhood yet preaches to everyone else about diversity.
Should we expect soldered RAM and hard drives too?
FM Radio was always a free service and artists were still paid royalties. Good to see Apple do the right thing, even if they have to be coerced, shamed, and manipulated into it.