or Connect

Posts by tyler82

For some reason the hula hoop Steve used when introducing the iBook gave me imagery of a circus
Thank you! One of the few of you that actually gets it."But it doesn't have SCSI and ADB ports!!"
  Good point- Steve may have had input on this latest Mac Pro design. It's too bad he wasn't around to introduce this- I can only imagine his Steve-o excitement and enthusiasm, bringing out acrobats to roll across the stage on top of it as they balance a long pole off the tip of their noses 
This is the best looking computer Apple has ever made. Whoever said Apple is doomed without Steve is wrong! I really like the direction they are taking. Now hurry up and release it so you can take my money already!!
Wow. What sad news. Is this an Onion article? They can not be serious here. Our culture is declining so rapidly. Can we please start over?
Yes, a number of people. 2 is a number.
Damn the rich these days are tacky!
Good to know that I have skewed the average with my over $3,000 purchases from Apple's brick and mortar steel and glass stores.
Dull
I just ran out of my free 5GB of iCloud storage, so this is perfect! Will keep my camera roll on this app, and the remaining backups on iCloud. Downloading now.. Too bad they only have an iPhone app and no ipad