or Connect

Posts by tyler82

I worked at GAP in 1999, before the landmark case that no longer required workers to buy uniforms from their employers. Back then, we had to buy the clothing, or wear look a likes with no logos, so, you still had to buy your own uniforms. What if all your clothes have logos? You then have to buy 4 to 5 new outfits just to make minimum wage. No thank you.
You're right- if you work 2 hours you make enough to drive to and from work for the day!
$9 an hour? Seriously? I guess they definitely took over the GAP model. I used to work for that company. Work you to the bone, make you buy their clothes, and pay you pittance. I'm glad Apple is raising their wages. Those floor people work hard and deserve more. 
Stop Pay Toll!
I am getting tired of these hokey Apple commercials. 
Good job! I am more interested in the track that plays during the NYC scene when all of the parts are floating in the air. 
Does anybody know the music used in the MacBook Pro video? As is typical with Apple, it is fresh, a little funky, brilliant, and moving. I really like the uptempo electronic track. 
My iPad just turned into a video phone. Sweet! But will it work over LTE? Does it matter?
Complete garbage. I will not buy an iPhone until it comes to T-Mobile prepaid. I only pay for the minutes I use. The most I pay is $30 a month with texts and minutes left over. I can wait for data use until I get to a location with wifi, or I can use my iPad's LTE connection, which is an additional $20 a month, but I would still be paying only $50. Why do you people pay $90,100, 150, 200 a month for service that is equal to a developing nation? 
If you buy any other product on the marketplace (such as a car) and they come out with a newer model with more features the next year, you aren't entitled to that new car or those new features. It is only with computers that we expect everything to be handed down to us for free. For those of you with an iPhone 4 or earlier, you will still have the same iPhone that works just the same that is the reason you bought it in the first place.