or Connect

Posts by tyler82

Love my iPad- in fact, I don't think I will ever buy a laptop again. My next Mac purchase will be a tower for sure. iPad is the ultra portable!
I predict Apple's investment in fuel cells is a signifier of future source of power for upcoming products. I remember reading in the past about their looking into fuel cell and solar powered mobile devices.
People like you said the same things before BART was built, and now it can be impossible to find a seat on it.San Francisco is the second densest city in North America. The LA metro area is the second densest in the country. The bullet train will link city center to city center. Airports link suburbs to suburbs, with up to an hour extra commute time from the airport to reach the city center.The initial link in the central valley is less contested with lawsuits and special...
Must have been a side effect of the medication.
**** off. The U.S. uses coal for about 20-25% of its energy use. Solar is around 1%. Apple is far above the national average for renewables (with their new data center in North Carolina) and should be celebrated as a huge success story. Apple has always been a progressive company in practice and philosophy. It's those wonderful San Francisco values.
Dressed in my work clothes (a polo and khakis) I was offered pot by hippies (or heroin addicts- potato potahto) walking along Stanyan northbound near Haight St. just a few weeks ago. A few years ago I found the most incredible blonde hashish in the hippie hill area of GG Park from a dude from Humboldt. That was probably the best cannabis I have ever had. It's all about making a connection. I don't buy from drugged out losers- I buy from businessmen that want to make money...
Actually you have no idea what Apple's motivations are.  I believe this will change the world for the better.
You do realize that happy meals were never banned, right? Just the free toy that comes with it? McD's still charges extra for the toy. I'm not saying I agree with the legislation, but comparing this to Stalin's communism in which over one hundred million were murdered makes you look rather trivial, as well as uninformed.
Other than being the city where all of apples modern products were unveiled, from the iPod, to iPhone, to iPad, to OS X, to every years most exciting Macworld expos since Steve's resurrection of our favorite computer company, to the venture capitalists that fund pretty much every facet of the 21st century world ecomony, to the culture that brought us Apple and the computer you are (ironically) using, and Steve Jobs' birthplace, you are right, who needs it.You are from the...
Are you kidding?? Have you ever read ANY NYT article by David Pogue?