or Connect

Posts by tyler82

Are you kidding?? Have you ever read ANY NYT article by David Pogue? 
I am ashamed to be in company with so many cold hearted, mean spirited people on these forums. I thought that Apple fans were different. You sound like a bunch of Islamic fundamentalists. I guess when a brand gets to become so big, it has to absorb even bottom feeders.
Paying people a real living wage is not only beneficial to the worker, it is beneficial to society. How many workers making $18,000 a year collect food stamps, or Medicaid, or rental subsidies because they do not earn enough to care for themselves? Again, this is corporate America privatizing gains and socializing losses. We end up picking the slack that corporations don't contribute. They then pocket the profits that they would have had to pay their workers under a living...
I worked at GAP in 1999, before the landmark case that no longer required workers to buy uniforms from their employers. Back then, we had to buy the clothing, or wear look a likes with no logos, so, you still had to buy your own uniforms. What if all your clothes have logos? You then have to buy 4 to 5 new outfits just to make minimum wage. No thank you.
You're right- if you work 2 hours you make enough to drive to and from work for the day!
$9 an hour? Seriously? I guess they definitely took over the GAP model. I used to work for that company. Work you to the bone, make you buy their clothes, and pay you pittance. I'm glad Apple is raising their wages. Those floor people work hard and deserve more. 
Stop Pay Toll!
I am getting tired of these hokey Apple commercials. 
Good job! I am more interested in the track that plays during the NYC scene when all of the parts are floating in the air. 
Does anybody know the music used in the MacBook Pro video? As is typical with Apple, it is fresh, a little funky, brilliant, and moving. I really like the uptempo electronic track.