or Connect

Posts by tyler82

I don't get it, I am currently using an unlocked iPhone 4S on Tmobile network and I have the monthly 4g plan (no contract) for $50 a month I get unlimited talk, text, and web with first 500mb at 4g speeds. These new plans look be $10 more expensive than what I am paying, and they are on contract, correct? What's going on...
My favorite comment from SocketSite (and so true): Since no one in the Castro can fit into Diesel Jeans, and everyone owns an Iphone, this would seem to be a good move. Posted by: curmudgeon
Real Money. The Best Kind.
P.S. am I the only one that has no problems with Apple maps? I have used the Siri GPS function at least 10 times so far without a hitch. I have found no difference between this and the Google app version, other than the Apple app is much more elegant. 
This really sucks. Everything that has made apple so successful these past 5 years- the iPhone, the iPad, the iPod touch, Siri... have been Scott's brainchildren. And now Apple is so quick to get rid of him? On the other hand, perhaps he can be replaced with somebody that can make iOS more like OS X and not like the very limited interface that it is now. 
Forstall sold off all of his Apple Stock a few months ago, long before the Maps drama. This has been in planning for a while, probably since Job's exit as CEO.
Tim Cook is the Mitt Romney of Apple. Nobody really likes him, he doesn't have much charisma, but he's here to stay, so get used to it!
The great thing I like about Steve is that he was into computers but he was not a nerd, he was an artist. Woz, on the other hand...
I understand the theory behind the ads. I am just pointing out that something was lost when Apple became so popular (largest corporation in the world). I have been an exclusive Mac user since the Apple II and LC days back in kindergarten. Well- my parents forced upon the family a Packard Hell when I was in middle school, but don't think I didn't protest it!!  Back then being a Mac user was just.. different. We were more of a family. Now the mainstream hipsters have taken...
Apple's ads have sucked for years now. They are hokey and simple minded. I long for the days of "crazy ones," iMac rainbow, and the iPod silhouettes. The white background narrations lack creativity and intelligence. I hate them all.