or Connect

Posts by tyler82

Solar PV requires little to no maintenance. Most of the maintenance requires spraying the panels down with a hose every summer. I can't believe people still consider nuclear as a viable economical, alternative.
What is the average lifespan for a nuclear plant? Meanwhile, solar PV installed on US space stations and satellites are still operating since the 1950s.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...135859288.html
And how is storing nuclear waste for tens of thousands of years Even being considered as a sane solution? Oh yeah, I know, its recyclable, bla bla bla, meanwhile, California kelp is now contaminated with radioactivity frm the Fukishima disaster a year ago.
Solar is one of the best investments for an energy source- it guarantees you a set energy rate while traditional utility rates rise 3-8% a year. The size of the space used for the solar farm goes to show how much power these server farms use. Only 9% is a very low number. Perhaps Apple can have the building audited once its operational and they can find ways to conserve energy use further which would lower their dependence on the grid.
Yes I understand they are introductions, which is why I said it replaces a semester only, not a whole course.Also, some iTunes u catalogs are downloaded right into the app and not into iBooks, adding to the confusion.
I downloaded the renewable energy course by Open University. This is a considerable amount of information consisting of videos, lesson plans, a place to take notes and highlight key information, and it is presented in an articulate manner. I am always finding new things to do on my new iPad but I never thought it would replace a college semester It is confusing, though, that the materials download into iBook instead of the iTunes U app. I hope Apple streamlines it more in...
Nobody could ever replace Noah Wylie. One of the best movies, ever.
Not to mention the battery lasts 4x longer!
I disagree completely. I bought the new ipad and it is my first. I now prefer browsing the web and checking email on the ipad over my Macbook with 27" cinema display attached. I never really played games on my Macintosh but I am having so much fun browsing games on the app store and downloading them onto my ipad. I would never think of reading books on my laptop but I am excited to buy and read books on is gorgeous display. I look forward to downloading HD movies from the...