or Connect

Posts by tyler82

Race you to Best Buy's black Friday iPad Air 2 sale! 
Why would anybody buy a 16gb device, especially now that processors and apps are 64 bit (and much larger file sizes). Right out of the box after iOS 8 takes up its share, you are left with about 10 gb. Barely enough to cover a moderately sized song library, much less any other apps or videos. 32GB is the minimum for me for iPhones, with 64GB for iPads. Anything less is just not worth the price.
Seems like Apple is on its way to 3D photography.   This is something complex enough that a simple camera wouldn't do. It would need the processing power of the A chips, graphics cards, and substantial RAM.    I'm imagining 3D holographic images being sent across iDevices, that the screen projects in front of you.   
wow... give me liquid metal and get rid of that hideous iPhone 6 design and I'm sold! (The 5s is the most beautiful device ever created)
How exciting for the corporate chain store prisoners of suburbia.
The ISPs better be careful what they wish for. Apple, the wealthiest corporation in the world, has enough resources to innovate its own form of light speed data and voice network to put to shame all others if they dare mess with Apple's content delivery.
I've always dreamed that Apple use this concept with their products. Give us the "skeleton," let us upgrade the internals to keep up with the times. But since Apple has turned kind of evil over the years, I don't expect this to happen. 
I was being glib. Though you really don't own your home until that mortgage is paid off. Can't pay it off and your but is out on the street, just like a renter. And you have no equity to show for it, just like a renter.
 It's called a mortgage
Ever hear of car leases and Rent-To-Own? They're very successful business schemes. So are check cashing centers and credit cards with 30% interest. They all typically pray on the destitute and impoverished, who are usually not too good with financial decisions, which is why they are in their situations in the first place. *cough* Android users *cough*