or Connect

Posts by tyler82

In a perfect world they would have all of their products made in America.But we no longer have skilled, disciplined, or competent workers, so that's not going to happen. Just watch the reality and court shows and witness the plethora of ignorance that permeates the nation.Yes, I do believe Apple could improve itself in the labor situation. Although, these are not Apple employees, and Apple does treat its own employees very well, including benefits for domestic partners....
Well its actually more serious which means the issue should be remedied even more hastily, correct? That's my point. Apple has soul. I know they will do the right thing.
They have until July 2013 to comply? When was the last time a traffic fine didnt have to be paid for a year?
Dudes reputation is TOAST. Maybe James Frey needs a roommate.
Nokia lost its relevance in 2001.
Breaking: Apple Press Release in response to Consumer Reports' thermal heat accusations: "You've got to be fucking kidding me."
When left in a Las Vegas desert the black iPad gets 10 degrees hotter than the white ipad Gate
It was definitely noticeable. It was not just a square but it appeared to bleed outward.
Off topic from this article but it was the nearest iPad thread I could find- I just wanted to update everyone on my dead pixel issue. I returned my 32GB ipad to the apple store today and they also observed the dead pixel. I also wanted to get AppleCare+ and upgrade to the 64GB model, and they were happy to do that. They swapped out the 32g for the 64g and there was another dead pixel in the same spot!! Good thing I was patient and set up the iPad in the apple store to...
Thanks- good to know! It was always my understanding that depleting a batterie's life is detrimental, which was why I was surprised that Apple recommended it on their website.