or Connect

Posts by tyler82

ATT is the most unorganized garbage company I have ever dealt with. I don't know how a company run by idiots can become so successful. Strong arm tactics maybe? Bullies were never considered smart.
Lickable iPads!
Apparently I was hallucinating. I held up a line sheet of paper on the edge and lined it up with the bottom of the Safari tabs, and the lines appear to be straight on both ends. It still looks like the edges of the screen curl in words as of a scroll.
Is anybody else noticing that the last inch of the right side of the display kind of tilts upward a little bit? is it just me? Am I noticing things that aren't there? Is this a standard issue with these types of displays? Sorry, I am not a techie.
So the screen doesn't go near as dark as the Samsung model when all lights turned off and set to completely black, and there is some faint light coming in from the corners. That is a largely unnoticeable trade-off that I can make for the experience of the iPad, which cannot be paralleled.
[QUOTE=Dick Applebaum;2075181]Have you used the new iPhoto app yet? It is so fun to use!
I posted this in the "First Look" article but it applies here as well: I am quite impressed with the new iPhoto app. Here's an example of some before and after shots I took on my new iPad. The combination of iPhoto's image editing capabilities and the iPad improved built-in camera make this device a very desirable experience! Before After
I am quite impressed with the new iPhoto app. Here's an example of some before and after shots I took on my new iPad. The combination of iPhoto's image editing capabilities and the iPad improved built-in camera make this device a very desirable experience! Before After
He did you a favor. Waiting an extra day is better than no iPad at all!
Let your inner child FREE!!