or Connect

Posts by tyler82

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0?? My boyfriend has a Samsung phone with Android. It's a piece of shit. He can't wait to replace it with the newest iPhone.
Are PC sales as relevant as they were 10 years ago? If I am doing 80% more on my iPad that I used to do on my Mac, is it relevant that the Mac marketshare is only 10% when iPad marketshare is 70%? Which statistic is more important? I go with the latter. The iPad is the future, and Apple is clearly the leader, and this time, rightfully so.
Thanks, I was not aware of that! I would love to get rid of Flash. Just dumped Java last week, and so far nothing that I normally do online has been affected.
Apple has been around since the 1970s. Wasn't google founded in the late 90s?
Isn't flash required to use YouTube? There goes 95% of my fun!
The same iPad that has a 98% customer satisfaction rate. http://www.changewaveresearch.com/ar..._20120402.html
They accomplish this by making great (insanely) stuff. Period. So many companies have forgotten this.
The iPad is the best iPad I have used.
Where is the nuclear waste stored? And for how long?
Yes I did read it and admit my rebuttal was a bit histrionic. My main thesis is that a nuclear power fallout can have devastating consequences across the globe. Even oil and coal plants are much more contained than that. There is also a finite amount of uranium supply, so it is not the solution to long term energy use, and storing all of those spent rods takes thousands of years- quite a burden on your grandchildren's grandchildren's grandchildren's great great grandchildren.