or Connect

Posts by tyler82

Is it cool to charge your iPad battery overnight? I've heard stories about overcharging depleting battery life.
It does look like a piece of dust. So Apple will replace it no questions asked? What I be able to upgrade to the 64 GB model if they're going to replace it anyway, if I were to pay the additional cost?
I do notice a dead black pixel on the bottom 1/6th of the display in the center. Its noticable when i am looking for it and it appears to be a piece of dust that cannot be removed. This is not a huge problem for me, but I would like to know if others are experiencing this also. I will try to massage it out and keep you guys updated.
No kidding! I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE my new and first iPad! I have not compared it to an iPad 2 display yet so I am very spoiled. I can't get over how much I LOVE this thing. LOVE
Most all fonts and graphics on iPad apps that had not been updated are fuzzy. Even the apple insider logos and graphics show the same amount of blur. Call it the curse of the early adopters, but it can be quite annoying!
I am very satisfied with my all day iPad battery life. It was actually over 50% last night when I plugged it in at bed time.
Nevada? That's so weird. I've lived there. It's more of a Microsoft type place.
Your answer:
Well I did predict the iPhone/ iPod touch years before they came out and everybody said I was crazy back then too. I stand by my statements, ostracize away!