or Connect

Posts by tyler82

I really want this new iPhone (I currently have a 4s) but I just can't justify spending $850 (I have T-Mobile, and need the 64GB model to transfer all my music and data over.) Maybe I will switch to ATT or Verizon so I can get one for around $400, which sounds a lot more realistic. I currently pay $50/ month for unlimited.. I can get a Verizon plan for $55 month unlimited text/ voice and 250 MB data. Do any of these carriers offer incentives if I sign a contract and switch...
How is this campus going to be green when everybody will be driving to work?
 Wow. Back when Apple was more of a niche, Apple fans used to be a tight knit community of very friendly, almost hippie types. Since the iPhone they have become more and more IBM corporate douche types. 
Thanks, I was hoping someone would respond to give me hope! I'll wait for the iPhone 6 to upgrade. With the $50- 100 a month I save by not being burdened by ATT or Verizon, it will more than pay itself off. Right now I'm on the $50/ month unlimited talk/ text/ web.. and the data speed is limited since the 4s is only capable of 3G, so still not getting all my money's worth.  I live in Sacramento and travel a lot to the Bay Area. Service is much worse in the city.. pretty...
T-Mobile iPhone 4s customer for over a year now. I am very unimpressed with the service. But I don't have anything to compare it to since I haven't used any other carriers in years.
The last version of Final Cut I used was 7.0, several years ago. I'm getting back into editing and looking for a instructional tutorial for the new version. What do you all recommend?
I have not been happy with iTunes Radio and switched back to Pandora happily. I would find that radio stations I added would just disappear. Then I wasn't able to listen to more then a few songs at a time. The licensing must be quirky. I am a very happy Pandora customer and I have found great new music with their service. I may never go back to iTunes Radio. 
Yeah, sadly, in this life, we have to endure bitter, hateful douche bags. 
And who buys a Benz, Volvo, or Ferrarri that isn't under 65? C'mon Audi, VW, and BMW!!
iOS 7 is such a huge step back for iOS. Apple should have never let go of Scott Forstall. Steve Jobs would never allow this garbage. For one, the memory system is so screwy, switching between apps, they constantly reload and I lose my information many times, even if background app refresh is turned on. This is maddening when I use my running app, as the GPS can't keep up when the app is not at the front. Also, switching back to Safari, pages constantly reload, which is a...