or Connect

Posts by tyler82

Guys, this is all done purposefully. Apple could easily create a waterproof watch good for swimming, but then what would be the big surprise during rev. 2. This is typical marketing. 
 I understand a saying about a fool and his money. A 1965 Mustang is outdated. So is a 1993 BMW 325i.  Apples and oranges.
People that actually *have* money do these things. I guess you missed my point.
Rich tech dorks in San Francisco, the Millennial Russian Mafia, and yes, the Chinese, because having $100,000 worth of showy merchandise  while living with 5 generations of family in a 2 bedroom apartment is how they roll! I can't even begin to think of how this is going to increase the crime rate in urban areas..
$17,000 for a watch that is going to be outdated in 9 months!!! 
Pretty sure there is still going to be a 12" iPad. But I wonder how that will affect sales of this new MacBook? Because right now I have a 13" MacBook from 2008. I want to upgrade my computer but will be getting a 5k iMac when rev. 2 comes out, and a 12" iPad to replace my current 3rd gen iPad, which will be much more portable than a MacBook. And more affordable. This new 12" is also pretty pricey. It looks great, battery life is promising, and the single port is kinda...
Crossing fingers that is comes with a much more robust Finder like file management system and multi app workspace.
It's ugly. Next.
 In response to Solipsism and your reply here, I definitely think that iOS 6 is outdated looking, I have never liked the grey blue dull look. I just really like the dimensions of the UI. I do not like flat graphics. But some people prefer IKEA or Danish modern furniture to classic or rustic leather furniture.  I would like to see a combo of iOS 6's dimension with iOS 7's color contrasts.
Wow, dissenting opinions really get you fired up, calm down!  As chadbag eloquently put it- "To Each His Own." Just accept that people have differing opinions than yours and that one man's taste is another man's gag reflex.  I have reset the iOS multiple times. Doesn't work. I am having the same issues on my iPhone 5s and my iPad 3rd generation, so it is an iOS 8 issue. I am getting images in different places on a web site than they should be. For instance, the Apple...