or Connect

Posts by tyler82

I'm so sorry that the world is so "confusing" to you. Imagine how "confusing" it is to children who are murdered and tortured by their parents because they are perceived to be gay. It happens way too much in this country. Again, sorry for inconveniencing you! But, preach on brother. You are a dying, endangered species, and these are your last gasps, so make 'em good!
Have the Russians heard of Alan Turing? Because that would mean they would have to throw away all of their computers. Yeah, didn't think so (Hypocrites). 
2 year contract of what? Is Sam's Club a carrier?
Oh yeah, and Christians using the bible to defend "evidence" of Christian positions is like going to Samsung's website to prove why heir phones are better than iPhones. Lol, zero credibility from a dwindling, endangered species.
TIMMAH!
I was not aware of this, thanks. I'm going to look more into that.
I am referring to the credit rating, the FICO as core used by the credit bureaus. While not horrible compared to not paying your balance at all or letting your accounts go into default. It still does effect your score negatively when you pay off your full balance. This affects interest rates if you are buying a car or a home and can result in you paying hundreds or thousands of dollars more for those loans. It is best to always let your CC balances be at 15-20% of your...
All unauthorized charges I received using my BofA debit card have all been credited back to me promptly, along with any subsequent overdraft fees.
You do realize that is horrible for your credit rating?That's going to cost you more in the long run with higher interest rates because of the damage it does to your credit score.
And how much interest do you pay a year to earn that $400 cash back?