or Connect

Posts by tyler82

How exactly is this "un-carrier" if it only applies to postpaid (i.e. service with CONTRACT) plans? What a sham. I'm on prepaid because I hate contracts. I only pay $40 for 500MB data, unlimited text and minutes. I never use up all my data and always thought that it was shady to not rollover the data used that I *paid* for. I'm surprised a class action suit hasn't been brought up over this.
How else do you think they organized it?
The GOP high tech task force? They think the combustion engine is the most advanced technology out there. If they had their way, you'd wind up your computer engine to turn it on and it would emit a sputter of black smoke (or as they call it, freedom farts!) every time you sent an email (an email being loud clicking and beeping codes one would have to decipher). The idea of these people in charge of any policy to do with technology gives me a headache.
Does anybody remember the chrome backs of the iPods? These people don't know what a scratch is!
Still waiting on your response to what year you bought your first Apple product, and what it was. Are you really a part of the Apple family, or are you an invited guest?
aUMAD?
What did you just say?
BTW Soli.. What year did you own your first Apple product? You Smell of Dell. Ok, now I AM just trolling.
No, I'm on my iPad.theres no Apple logo. I use iWatch and Apple watch interchangeably (check my post history)iWatch is a nick for Apple Watch.Now it's clear you're just grasping at straws."Someone doesn't agree with me- he hath be a troll!"
"missing that part of your brain today""Doesn't take a rocket scientist"Those are subtle personal attacks. The argument then comes off as one by a petulant child.and you really think that tracking and logging your running, swimming, biking, weight lifting, and actually any sport are "extremely limited uses?" These market segments are hot right now. So, no, they are not "extremely limited uses." I don't know of any supplier that requires you to have TWO devices on you at...