or Connect

Posts by tyler82

I have not been happy with iTunes Radio and switched back to Pandora happily. I would find that radio stations I added would just disappear. Then I wasn't able to listen to more then a few songs at a time. The licensing must be quirky. I am a very happy Pandora customer and I have found great new music with their service. I may never go back to iTunes Radio. 
Yeah, sadly, in this life, we have to endure bitter, hateful douche bags. 
And who buys a Benz, Volvo, or Ferrarri that isn't under 65? C'mon Audi, VW, and BMW!!
iOS 7 is such a huge step back for iOS. Apple should have never let go of Scott Forstall. Steve Jobs would never allow this garbage. For one, the memory system is so screwy, switching between apps, they constantly reload and I lose my information many times, even if background app refresh is turned on. This is maddening when I use my running app, as the GPS can't keep up when the app is not at the front. Also, switching back to Safari, pages constantly reload, which is a...
Just prevent religious people from using technology (I'm sure it's in the bible somewhere) and watch them whither into the abyss even faster than they already are. 
Um.
I know I'm late to the game here, but, the fallout from the media attention received from this is going to be far more embarrassing for Samsung than any shiny Apple logo seen being used during a selfie. These execs are so out of touch with the real world, they don't understand internet viral repercussions. Viral, as in, virus, as in, "YER DEAD!"
She had probably been sitting on it the past two months. Duh!
Every new Apple CEO needs his G4 cube moment.
A lot of you bullies can eat crow now.