or Connect

Posts by tyler82

Visual voicemail was around long before LTE.
And why can't this work on my iPhone 4s on T-Mobile?
With tmobiles possible acquisition of metropcs this year, their coverage will,improve by leaps and bounds.
Actually, according to Cnet, T-Mobile plans to cover 300 million Americans with LTE by the end of 2013, not 100 million:   "The carrier plans to cover 100 million people with its service by the middle of this year. And it expects to cover an additional 200 million by the end of 2013."   http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57576382-94/t-mobile-ceo-stop-the-bull-with-carrier-plans/
So let me get this right- I have been a T-Mobile customer since last year and I will soon be getting unlimited 3G data speeds for $50 a month (since I have a 4s I can get 3G max speeds anyway). Because right now for $50 I am getting 500mb at up to 4g speeds and then it is capped at sloooow 2g. Only 2 months ago the cap was after 50mb but Tmobile upped it to 500mb for free. So if you have a 4s you will be getting unlimited max speed data for $50 month, no contract? Sounds...
  There are no "taxes and fees" $50 a month is what you pay with tmobiles plan (and just 2 monts ago $50 only got you 50mb of high speed data, not 500mb)
Incorrect- after reaching your data limit it doesn't even drop to Edge- it drops to 2g (slower than edge and confirmed by a Tmobile customer service rep a few months ago) So instead of sloooow its sloooooooooooooow.
Tmobile still has a long way to go. I've been with them on my iPhone 4S since last October and I only get 1g and 2g speeds in most areas here in sacramento, which is a large/ major city. I can't even stream pandora as I'm driving. I know they are supposed to complete their transition by the end of this year, but I feel I should be refunded part of my service for having such unbearably slow speeds when t is advertised as "up to 4g let" speeds.
Uh, I don't want iOS to be MORE simple. I just want to be able to upload a damn PDF file to the Internet after 6 years...
I don't get it, I am currently using an unlocked iPhone 4S on Tmobile network and I have the monthly 4g plan (no contract) for $50 a month I get unlimited talk, text, and web with first 500mb at 4g speeds. These new plans look be $10 more expensive than what I am paying, and they are on contract, correct? What's going on...