or Connect

Posts by Phone-UI-Guy

It is hard for these concerns to not come across wrong. They are adding 300 jobs to such a small town and yet it appears the hands are still out. It is all pretty minor stuff, so none of it looks like it will stop it as Apple can easily make the required improvements. In the end it will be better for the suggestions. I'm also all for the suggestion of adding a Pub to the project. :) 
 The question you must ask yourself is what is ASCI and who does it? We will see where JD Power and Associates rates things in their next report and then we can all have a meaningful discussion. :)
The problem is that the growth of the App Store is not stable. It has been accelerating each quarter. Apple gives some stats when they hit milestones, but those are at the milestone and not quarter boundaries. I would not want to be responsible for reverse engineering those earnings, but I'm positive analyst will try. Of course most don't have a clue anyway.
 I think it will be near impossible. Pretty sure the iTunes and App Stores are in the same bucket.
 Have you not seen the comments from Cook that it is an area of intense interest?
It is a little odd, but I don't think it is saying you wore the watch for the entire hour for each one. Put watch on at 6:58. Stand, and then you get credit for standing at least one minute in the hour 6-7 even though you have had the watch on for three minutes. Not sure if that is exactly what it is doing, but that's my impression though use.
 And they should not be surprised that people will steal it as a result. They are fighting the new paradigms just as the music industry did. We will see who wins the next round.
 For all we know this was the plan all along. Surprise! Apple didn't publicly disclose their plans... I'm shocked. ;)
http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/09/tim-cook-work-on-the-apple-watch-began-after-steve-jobs-died/
We do if you trust Tim Cook as he said it was.