or Connect

Posts by freeny

Thats funny
Didnt the photographer steal that idea from the Matrix movies? http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/p..._architect.jpg
Ditto for me. Ive always said, if iTV could replace my horrible Tivo id buy it in a second.
They could implicate a "virtual stylus". A graphic on the screen that has a spot for your finger and a graphical projection that extends out to a single pixel or cross hair...
I really dont see the appeal of the [rumored] apple tablet... But then again, I said the same thing about the iPhone...
"U.S. carriers reportedly saw a prototype of the device, only to reject it." reason?...
I cant believe the injection of politics in this thread. The GOP are some bitter folk.
I splurged and got myself the high end Apple earbuds and found no real difference in sound quality. The rubber ball shaped buds do fit in my ear better but certainly not worth the price.
Very true, but the Pre upswing is also the result of a phone release...
Not sure what you are getting at... This is an att issue and not apple. All carriers overcharge for texts, its price fixing. The other problem is that if i choose not to buy into a text plan and people, spammers etc start sending me texts, i get charged. there is no way to turn the function off...