or Connect

Posts by freeny

These are just "speculative" fist pumpings and fits of indignation. the real stuff will come out if the rumor is true...
i have always had the opinion that all phone companies suck. This may tip me over and put AT&T on the top of my $#!+ list.
Just post the Slingbox app already!...
Yes, but they removed the video scrubbing feature with 10.5. you can now only "play" They need to bring this back as well as audio feature... This was one of the most useful features for me and working with video. then it just disappeared...
Even the stuff you buy on DVD you dont own
This would also cut down on pirating. less copies out in the wild the less of a chance they are distributed illegally.
Not sure about the iPhone lite, but the new version of the regular iPhone should have some fantastic new features... All the early adopters 2 year contracts will be expiring and ATT will want renewals as well as upgrades...
Any removal of the horrid stack of mismatched electronics and wiring next to my TV set would sell me. Add DVR, large storage and slingbox like streaming to my iphone and ill take 2.
The "why would Apple include DVR functions if they are renting the same shows on iTunes" argument is complete hogwash. If thats the case then why is Apple renting these programs when i can get them free on tv?... Why is Apple renting these shows when I can watch them free whenever I want on the internet?...
Until apple has actual words pertaining to this non story then it remains a non story Palm seems a little paranoid though...