or Connect

Posts by manzanaboy

Just like you said, " it doesn't hurt to learn since you can get more jobs if you know it".I was reading an article about "HTML5 vs Flash" and holy cow! the ones commenting could have started WW 3! The hierarchy of client then designer then developer, I'm a graphic designer and I have respect for programmers and developers trust me I wish there was an easier way for me to learn Cocoa Touch and XCode and Objective-C. But some companies look for graphic designers "MUST KNOW...
@nvidia2008 A 14 yr old kid submitted Bubble Ball(free version) at the end of December 2010 created with Corona SDK and knocked off Angry Birds(free version).
Still trying to compose myself from the "vomit on my shoes comment" You're right I'm on Mac. I've just had both Flash and Dreamweaver for years and been wanting to take advantage of them since they came along with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
wow. ok what about dreamweaver?
ok, so i've been going over Flash the last few days on lynda.com to learn Flash. Should I even bother continuing? Is there another alternative?
or is it because ATT was recently rated the suckiest service by Consumer Reports?!?!
You never know people. Telcel is not a little company. It is only owned by the richest man in the world Carlos Slim.
Hmmmmm, dunno. This could tick off old George Lucas.
not cost effective.....
I'm glad I'm not the only one chocking up.... Plus, it will probably be easier for our older generation than a webcam to be able to communicate since some are still scared of technology.