or Connect

Posts by drblank

It's only for those that like Brazil that watch soccer that are willing to wear their headphones with their logo on it.  I think that's a VERY small market potential.  What are they going to do make one for each NBA, NFL, MLB, etc. sport?  I know one thing about Apple, they don't like too many sku's and Beats has over 100 of them.
Why can't they make iTunes a paid subscription service by just allowing us to use iTunes and if you pay for it, instead of it playing a sample, it plays the entire song and the catalog just shows us what's available along with our own library?  If you don't pay for the service, then it just plays the sample of the song like it does now.    DUH.   Jeez.  is it THAT difficult to do?
 Yeah, they are cool, but it's just expensive and I know that most people can't afford it. But at least do what you can to experience it. I haven't tried these top end ear buds, but I know what some of these high end audio products sound like, so it's just a different variation of the same goal. I read about the most expensive speaker systems and the price is out of this world at $2Mil a side, but it's the shear size. Check out the Transmission Audio Ultimate.  it's just...
Barefigures uses Apple numbers.  That's where they get their information from.  If you look at different graphs, they get cut off for some of it because Apple stopped reporting it in the manner that they used to, but Barefigures is Apple numbers.  I like the way they have it organized because you can do all sorts of comparisons and they update it shortly after Apple reports the new quarterly numbers.  It's a great site to play around with.
Since the management change didn't have a full year on it since the manager switch took place after iOS 6 was released, I think they did a B+ job and I've gotten used to the new design and I'm sure there will always be some little design changes along the way.  There are some nice new features, and I'm looking forward to more. I read they are bringing split screen feature, hopefully they'll do a better job than Microsoft did.  I haven't played with Android's split screen...
 She proved she could last 18 years at Apple doing pretty much the same job day in and day out.
A company that is losing money is not a successful company.   you would need a LOT more than $500 Million to dump in it to keep on going to HOPEFULLY reach profitability after potentially years of losing money.  So they aren't paying JUST $500 Million, that's just for starters.  How many paid subscribers does that business model NEED in order to make decent profits?  50 Million to just make a measly net profit?50,000,000 paid subscribers will take a LONG time if they only...
You're right. I was just being nice because he and the other rappers call it music.
in corporations as big as Apple, lawyers are VERY much part of deciding how Apple responds to things on a public level.  I've worked for corporations and know others that have worked for large corporations that are targets for lawsuits. They don't like PR or others saying things publicly when you think they should for LEGAL reasons. She was most likely told not to bring attention to it and take the high road and let things blow over.  If she got on the attack against...