or Connect

Posts by drblank

I never referred to country music as not being REAL music because it is REAL music, I don't listen to it on a regular basis because I haven't found too much of it that I really like enough to want to listen to it more than just the occasional times when it's on a soundtrack in a movie, TV show, or just being played somewhere publicly. But i don't see Country music as damaging to society as the rap culture.  It's certainly a much higher form of music.  Where did I state...
Beats Music didn't get that many subscribers and it was losing money right before the buyout, so the Beats Music division isn't seen as a successful business.  It's just Apple's way to buy into the subscription service because CueBall couldn't do it and they are just leveraging the profits from Beats Electronics to overcome the losses and they are hoping that with a price drop in the subscription rate and Apple's marketing that they can get it profitable.  time will tell...
There you go again, making false assumptions.  I never said they are lying if they disagree.  Where did I say that? You seem like you are high on something to make these kinds of assumptions or you REALLY have some wild imagination.  You take something someone says and go off on some tangent making up all kinds of crap. I'm not a racist, why are you constantly bringing that up.  To not like what Dr. Dre and the rap culture is all about is NOT being racist. I tell you what....
 Oh, I must have hit a nerve.  I don't live in denial. But it seems as though YOU DO. If there's nothing to hide about the whole event than why wasn't Dr. Dre speaking publicly right along side Iodine, CueBall and Dre at Re/Code?Why hasn't Dre been at any of these interviews that have been conducted discussing the buyout?  Are they afraid he's going to get confronted about the video or asked questions and he opens his mouth and says something STUPID?God you guys are...
 Beats Music wasn't successful.  Beats Electronics was, but I'm not a fan of Beats headphones because I don't think they sound very good when compared to other higher quality brands of equal or higher cost.   The rest of your dialog is far fetched and REACHING.  I know Apple has 80,000 employees and I haven't run into any on a personal level that likes the merger that I know on a PERSONAL level.  If they like it, it could be they are a "team player" and don't want to lose...
 Here's an article for you to read. http://venturebeat.com/2014/05/25/apple-reportedly-freaked-out-about-the-drunken-dr-dre-video/
I'm telling YOU this hoping that maybe you'll realize that you NEED to change your own personal BS.  Seriously. We'll just see how long Dre will be with Apple... I'm just waiting for WWDC to see if there is going to be anything the new PR person has to clean up.  
You obviously have selective reading comprehension. There have been a couple, only a COUPLE, of rap songs I can tolerate, but they are old songs but they had actual musicians on them.  White Lines is one of them.  The Run DMC version of Walk this Way was humorous and I kind of liked it when it first came out, the video is what made the song better as just listening to it got old pretty fast, but the video is what was kind of humorous, but I wouldn't say it's super high...
I guess.. But the sources I have are honest.  There was an article I read a couple of days after the Dre YouTube video hit that that didn't go over well at Apple Corporate.  That was from a published article.  I don't recall the exact article, but that was one published source that was recent.You should go BACK to your island and become a hermit again.  that would make me happy.
It's not based on race, it's based on the mentality behind it and what it promotes and represents and it has nothing to do with racial thoughts. I'm referring to Dr. Dre and the type of rap that he produces and yes, when I hear a rapper with some really good jazz or some other form of music other than RAP music, rapping degrades the listening experience and I turn it off.  I've only run into a couple of songs that I've been able to listen to more than once that had rapping...