or Connect

Posts by drblank

Do you know any employees at Apple really well where you know they aren't going to BS you?  If you do, ask them to tell you the truth.  Especially if they either work at Corporate or know people that do.  I don't reveal my sources to protect THEIR employment.  they don't tell me anything about product releases, but they tell me internal attitudes towards things or their own personal take on something.  It's just something that was talked about.  
I do have abilities to find things out that most people are oblivious to.   i don't necessarily look for it, but when I sense something's wrong, I can figure out what the BS is.   I don't LOOK for it initially. I just see things with clarity.  You just don't want to accept certain things.  That's living in denial.  Don't be in denial.  Apple management isn't perfect.  The second you think it is, is the second you are brainwashed by them.  I've been in the high tech...
Obama and Apple are unrelated. Just be aware that when anyone leaves a company at a high level, there are typically only sugar coated reasons why people leave.  Having several high ranking people at a successful company leaving within a short period of time is highly suspicious unless the company is taking a nosedive and it's obvious that it's taking a nosedive.  I just am not buying into the sugar coated versions because every time I left a company to go back to college...
Changing your story now?    I guess we shouldn't "BOOK IT" should we?Actually, it's impossible to hit those numbers in a post split since it will go down due to the 7:1 split.  /s
You just don't like someone being honest that doesn't buy into everything about Apple to promote your ability to make money on their stock. Buying large blocks of stock back is what raises the stock price, but it only lasts so long.  they only bought the stock less than a quarter ago when they bought the stock the day they made the stock split announcement.   The stock split hasn't even taken effect yet.  Let's see what happens. I didn't say it was going to down or up...
I tell you what.  Why did Donald Rosenberg, the former Head Council of Apple that was only with them for 10 months leave to go to Qualcomm?  Do you know the truth behind that one?  I do and I can prove it.  PM me with your request and MAYBE I'll send you the link and information as to why he left.  What did the media say about that departure?  What did Apple say about it?
It's the way you promoted it, you make it sound like it's an absolute. I'm just cautious when it comes to investing based on media hype. I just would rather invest in Apple when the P/E is at a lower point at this time in their situation since they aren't in high growth mode. I don't have the same confidence level that they will continue at a 15 to 20% yearly growth rate in terms of gross revenue, net profit and good margins. I'm looking at the trend lines for each of...
Prove me wrong.  go get a copy of his iTunes library.
First off, not liking Dr. Dre is not being racist.  Jeez. Grow up! Spend time with her kids?  That's the superficial PR version.  They never tell the REAL reasons unless it's illness related which in Steve's case it was, but in her case it's more related to the PR nightmare.  Remember, Dr. Dre is one of these celebrities that is followed a lot by people like TMZ and TMZ causes other potential problems with what they uncover and that's the problem with bringing in certain...
 And who are yours?  I just know that the Beats buyout was not widely accepted internally by ALL Apple employees.