or Connect

Posts by drblank

Whatever.  What did I saw about the Beats buyout that was a prediction?  I was mentioning my OPINION, and by the way, you never used the term PERCEPTION.  Show me the word PERCEPTION. Maybe you should change your PERCEPTION.  Maybe that's the problem. I make predictions on a stock price, but most of my predictions weren't published, they were only for myself, a couple of friends or my stock broker just to see how accurate I was.  For those that know, I've got a great...
Analysts themselves control nothing or very little stock. They actually. Aren't really supposed to own stock unless they disclose that information. The brokerage houses they work for hold stock, but in apple's case the number of institutional investors for Apple stock has been going down and it's actually fairly low. At least this was in a recent article that I read. So be careful in how you position these analysts.Apple, has been the one that's been manipulating...
When i make a prediction on a stock price, I will tell them what I think the price is going to be for a specific period of time, if i can and I will also give a confidence level, but I will NEVER act like it's 100% guarantee like the other person basically said. When we were discussing the price of Apple stock over the next 12 months, it was at the time when we were discussing it. and at that time, I felt that it wasn't going to hit $750 because of reasons that I stated...
The problem with streaming audio over cellular is the data rates they charge.  It gets expensive if you do a lot of streaming over the cellular network and you don't have an unlimited data plan.   I actually only use iTunes Match because of my own collection, which is great, but could be better if they increased the file size limits because of the larger file sizes associated with high res files, so that's the limitation of iTunes Match because I do have hour long audio...
Here's what concerns me about this Beats buyout.   1.  Eddy Cue has not been able to get a subscription service and the numbers are proving the iTunes sales are going down as compared to App Sales.  That's proven.  So that indicates that Eddy might be over his head, which is why they bought Beats is to get into that market quicker.  Great.  I've heard rumblings from others that Eddy is over his head, so there's something to that.  Apple doesn't normally buy INTO a new...
So, are you going to put your money where your mouth is and guarantee a 15 to 20% increase from it's current state by the end of the year to anyone that buys the stock right now?  And how can you guarantee this growth rate. So  if buy stock right now, and it proves that it doesn't hit 15 to 20% you will pay me that interest amount so I don't lose any money?  Are you willing to put the amount in an escrow account so I have a 100% guarantee? Be careful what you predict, you...
What do you want me to do about it?  I know it's ridiculous, but the custom made earbuds have reached "insane" levels.  I honestly don't know how much better they can make the damn things. I was trying to make the point that Beats earbuds is NOT what the Pros use (despite Iovine's BS marketing).
 WOW.  You are soooooo smart.  Did you sell and recoup that money or are still in it so it goes even higher?
You mean elevator music?   well, that's probably a sign of a I stay away from watching sports because it's just all about the money.  The majority of the pop industry is all about money and fame which is why i kind of stay away from it.  So, I stick to the lessor known musicians that i enjoy and gravitate towards those that really have something to offer because they are far more honest in themselves and what they are all about. The more commercial the artist, I kind of...
You mean elevator music?   well, that's probably a sign of a shallow person with not much depth or they are too busy studying and they simply keep themselves in books.  But I would say the majority that don't really listen to music are probably pretty shallow people.