or Connect

Posts by drblank

What's funny to me is that Jesus Christ, the person's who's birthday it's SUPPOSED to be a celebration of wasn't even born on December 25th and I'll bet that even he would see this as a bunch of BS.  That's MY OPINION and I'm sure there are plenty of others that share the same OPINION.
What's hard to understand that it would be better if we ALL got so many free song download credits instead? Is that so hard to understand?How come YOU feel entitled to download free songs and not others?  Because you're Christian?  Christmas is a RELIGIOUS holiday and I though it was in poor taste for this promotion.  It's just bad taste.
I've given to a LOT of people over the years and found out that I shouldn't have since they ended up doing things against my civil rights and never gave back, they only took from me. I think Apple, in the spirit of gift giving, should have just decided on how many free song downloads and not specified to anyone what songs they had to download, so that all of their customers could enjoy the spirit of gift giving rather than just a subset of their customer base.  That's all...
It's actually drblank.  It's not DrBlank, if it was, then it would be listed as DrBlank, but it isn't. It's listed as drblank.  I think it's hilarious how people see what they want to see, even though it's not seen that way by everyone.  hahahaha. Offering Christmas related songs is a form of pushing religion onto people. I think it would have been more appropriate to just decide how many free song downloads, if any, and let people decide what to down load instead of some...
Do you know anyone that died, went to what they THINK is heaven, and found out it wasn't what they though it was?   And can anyone prove they are actually going to heaven?   Has anyone proven that they actually went to heaven?  I don't seem to remember anyone proving that concept.
The original post is religion inspired due to the free song giveaway.  I wish they would have just NOT posted it and Apple would have decided to give away a small handful of free song credits so it wouldn't make this a religious problem in the first place.
Religion is the cause of most wars in society.  If they just handed out 8 or whatever number of free songs and didn't have any religious connotation, then everyone that uses iTunes would be happy.  Then they could give away a free gift to EVERYONE, rather than just a subset of their customer base.   That would be BETTER marketing instead of using it to segregate people.   Seriously, I don't know why all of these so-called Christians are getting bent out of shape over...
My skin isn't too thin, Your's is. You would find it VERY insulting if they ONLY gave away other religious songs that YOU didn't belong to. I find Christianity and other religions to be amongst the bane of society. What I find offensive is the continual harassing from Christians into thinking that my idea of just handing out 8 free songs of one's choice isn't a better idea.
Well, a lot of them still use Wine and I've actually heard some of them act like it's the blood of Jesus. Like Jesus was an alcoholic.  Didn't he go around trying to tell people NOT to get drunk?  But wasn't it the sinners (Christians) that crucified him?  It wasn't the Jews that did it, that's been proven and admitted by the Catholic Church decades ago.  To me, it's just too much BS for me to deal with.  But unfortunately, there are too many brainwashed individuals that...
 Yeah, I think it's VERY conservative. Some analysts are like that. They would rather be conservative in their predictions than be too liberal about it. It's the way a lot of them are trained.   I would wait for more analysts to give THEIR insight, and then take the average and then use whatever Apple THINKS and use my own thoughts to arrive at what I felt was reasonable and then see what happens. I think the real number is going to be between 20 and 70 Million units for...