or Connect

Posts by drblank

My skin isn't too thin, Your's is. You would find it VERY insulting if they ONLY gave away other religious songs that YOU didn't belong to. I find Christianity and other religions to be amongst the bane of society. What I find offensive is the continual harassing from Christians into thinking that my idea of just handing out 8 free songs of one's choice isn't a better idea.
Well, a lot of them still use Wine and I've actually heard some of them act like it's the blood of Jesus. Like Jesus was an alcoholic.  Didn't he go around trying to tell people NOT to get drunk?  But wasn't it the sinners (Christians) that crucified him?  It wasn't the Jews that did it, that's been proven and admitted by the Catholic Church decades ago.  To me, it's just too much BS for me to deal with.  But unfortunately, there are too many brainwashed individuals that...
 Yeah, I think it's VERY conservative. Some analysts are like that. They would rather be conservative in their predictions than be too liberal about it. It's the way a lot of them are trained.   I would wait for more analysts to give THEIR insight, and then take the average and then use whatever Apple THINKS and use my own thoughts to arrive at what I felt was reasonable and then see what happens. I think the real number is going to be between 20 and 70 Million units for...
All lI did was to recommend giving away 8 free songs of the person's choice rather than only Christian songs.  What's wrong with that? If they gave out 8 free songs, would you download only Christian related songs or the songs they are handing out, or would you decide to get other songs?
I know it's been commercialized. It's been commercialized to the point where most people don't even know what else to do, so they feel brainwashed as a result. Just because something is popular, doesn't mean it's high quality, positive, right, or good for society.   Ganging up on someone that doesn't believe in YOUR religion is a form of bullying and it isn't right.   I  am not planning on downloading them.  All I did was find another way that would make EVERYONE happy...
why don't you?  I don't take drugs.  Do you?
A convicted murderer or someone that violates one's civil rights is the same as a parking ticket?  Yeah, I'm MUCH better than a convicted murderer.  I don't go around violating people's civil rights?  Why?  Do you? What does how to get rich have anything to do with anything of this discussion?  I would rather have someone give advice on good business sense and how NOT to violate someone's civil rights in the first place than going around forgiving people for doing...
I was just thinking that giving away 8 free songs of the person's choice would be better than just Christmas songs, and then a bunch of Christians get their panties in a bunch over it.    Most of the holidays like Halloween, Easter, etc. are Pagen holidays anyways masqueraded as Christian holidays So you think ganging up on people is right?  I just think they should just give people 8 song credits and that's what would be a BETTER alternative and I see NOTHING wrong with...
I am sticking to facts.  Religions are described as Religious Cults.  Religious Cults use brainwashing tactics. What do you think Dogma is?  It's a form of brainwashing.   FACT.  You think they hand out things like Wine (a psycho-active drug) because it's healthy?  It's used to put one's brain into a state where it's easily manipulated and it is the basis for an addiction.
I don't remember that year in what they gave out.  Personally, i find it offensive and insulting.