or Connect

Posts by drblank

Yeah, but at least Apple isn't screwing up like Microsoft's Vista fiasco.  I guess some people don't remember people going backwards in droves even months after the update and just bypassing it.  That didn't seem to stop them using Windows.
Really? Um, Apple fixes their OS and apps in a timely manner and they have been improving over time.Case in point, many of the people initially complaining about FCPX have switched gears and waited for the updates, which have happened and once they took the time to learn how to adapt to the new workflow and Interface, many are posting favorable reviews. Whenever a new OS comes out, there is always a LOT of confusion, s/w bugs, etc.  It happens with ALL OS rollouts.  Apple...
Really? I must be in the 8%, I deleted Pandora off my iPhone and iPad as I didn't use it that much. Their sound quality actually wasn't that good and their ads were annoying and selection of content really wasn't that good.
Hey Eric, when someone is shaking your hand, you are supposed to look them in the eyes.  I guess looking away is his way of saying "Steve, Google's in the process of copying your iOS devices".
Two words come to mind. Yawni and Pass-adena.
Well, I'm not budging. I'm sticking with Apple. They have less reasons for me to switch. I won't go to Android.  That will NEVER happen. Microsoft?  been there, done that, did get t-shirts and coffee mugs.   I do like one of the Microsoft coffee mugs.  It's one of those big ones that I can use when enjoying a bowl of chili.  But I only use Office because i am used to it and some stupid form a bank sent me that I had to use Office, which was silly because it wasn't anything...
 I think they should say beta. They should know better, they did say beta when they were playing around with the iCloud version before it got finalized. Never mind, i was referring to iWork. Actually, bugs in ANY new software is going to happen.  The sooner you understand this, the less complaining.  This has happened since the beginning of time with software. There are averages when it comes to number of bugs per lines of code and there are too many possible ways to...
I think the next important development with displays is not just higher resolution, it will be with displaying more colors on the screens.  Instead of millions, it will be tens of millions, hundreds of millions of billions.
They just mean it for those that ALREADY have iWork 09, not for those that don't.   I mean, if you want to, you can, there's nothing wrong with it per se. I was using an old version of Microsoft Office for years after the later one came out and I didn't have any compelling reasons to upgrade and when I did, I had to spend money to do so.  Was I flaming Microsoft forums over it? No. It's just a normal type thing. heck, there are grown ups out there running businesses that...
I was referring to actual demos, not bar graphs.   I had a difficult time reading the fine print at the bottom where it lists the baseline configuration.  My eye sight isn't that good at that font size with white on black lettering and I am a little lazy.  I think it would be more impressive to people if they SEE it happening rather than some bar graphs.  They used to do this way back when and it has a different impact, which they kind of needed.  They might have more jaws...