or Connect

Posts by tundraboy

When your real plan all along is to take the money and run, you will sign any contract put before you as long as that gets the check issued right away.
When you already know you're just going to take the money then file for bankruptcy, you don't really try hard to negotiate contract terms.  Prolonged talks just delay your payday.  "Whatever terms you want boss, just send me the check as soon as possible." versus "I'm negotiating really hard on this loan because I intend to to pay you back!"
 No, them's words you mutter to try and salvage some dignity as you walk away with your tail between your legs. Might also be setting up your defense for when the stockholders and the Feds go after you.
The word that immediately comes to mind upon reading the headline is "Liar!"
You forgot to mention that Google's prices include "unlimited peeking rights", for Google, that is.
You mean "drawer stuffer".  
 Just because they'd have a convicted felon for a CEO you'd right away brand them as "the most blatantly corrupt"?  Isn't that being a bit harsh? /s
Oh yes I would. That's exactly what I'd say at jury screening. And get sent home right away.
Oh those jobs are gone all right.  The factories might come back, but the jobs won't ever.
Other than "Apple lied to us then held a gun to our heads and made us sign the contract", there is really no "other side of the argument".