or Connect

Posts by tundraboy

What you say doesn't matter at all.  Being an Apple faithful still doesn't make you better at running Apple than the people running Apple.
Anybody hear seen the financials of Apple's and Beats' music business? How about Beats' headphones business?  No?  Then STFU!  You have no basis for judging whether $3.2B is too much.  I thought it felt like it was too much but you root around the internet and you find indications from pretty credible sources that 3.2 isn't an outrageous amount.   Once the white-person's-subconscious-panic over Dr. Dre's black face subsides we'll hear the more sober assessments.
I feared us much.  But how empty is your life then if you found the post compelling enough to trigger a comment?
Different demographic, same principle.  Surely you get that.
I'm waiting for the inevitable 'Mac Pro demand is flagging' spin.
 Hate to admit it, but I'm inclined to agree.  But it's operating on a subconscious level, fueling the vehemence of the objections.
 If it's because of their ability, based on cool factor alone, to sell stuff at prices way beyond the cost of production, then it's a valid comparison.  You're smart enough to see that, aren't you?
Yes, let us all live up to the stereotype of iPhone owners as snooty, snobbish, bordeaux-swilling prats, who look down their noses at people who don't live their lives the way we do.  That said, I prefer beer to wine but I go for an IPA or a stout and haven't touched a local mass brew in 25 years.  And I've learned to appreciate the occasional Barolo or Margaux.  What does that make me?
"As a designer, there's an issue of dignity. (The Galaxy) is original from the beginning, and I'm the one who made it," Lee said in 2012 when Samsung and Apple were beginning to square off in court.   This is one of those Palin-like quotes that sound like they came from The Onion but were actually uttered in full earnestness by some fool somewhere.  Real life, when it gets strange, gets really strange.
Zuckerberg & Co lying and dissembling again.