or Connect

Posts by tundraboy

Here we go again with the gnashing of teeth and pulling of hairs as if Apple is the most unresponsive company in the world. In fact Apple is pretty good at fixing snafus. This is how they operate though: 1. They will not talk about it while they are gathering information and devising and testing a solution. Most of the time they won't even acknowledge the problem but that doesn't mean they're not aware of and working on it. If they say anything at all it will not...
There is one big difference between Jobs and Zuckerberg. Born in the fifties and child of the idealistic sixties, Jobs may be an a$$ but he has a moral compass, and it is evident in the way Apple is run. Zuckerberg on the other hand doesn't seem to have any ability to distinguish right from wrong and that's also evident in the way Facebook is run.
A blatant attempt to grab the tourist dollar!
You see Samsung is afraid that Apple might copy the Samsung designs that Samsung copied from Apple.
The post that you were responding to had a winking smiley face emoticon at the end. Crack open a dictionary and look up the word "irony" will you? I swear kids these days have severely impaired irony detectors. Is it because their communication is more through text and IMs than actual verbal conversation?
You get to install App Store iPhoto on all 5 iTunes-authorized computers. That bodes well for you. And me.
You're not implying that Android will soon acquire this capability and Apple will not do anything at all to counter, right?That's the downfall of everyone who's ever proclaimed that the competition will soon overwhelm Apple. They look at what the competition is planning and then assume a world where Apple's products remain static forever. Even so-called 'analysts' make this mistake.
Atari, Commodore, Wang, Palm . . . RIM. Pioneers who got stuck at square one.
As long as it's predictably successful, then I don't mind.
And exactly what operating system will iOS developers use to develop iOS applications? iOS? I know what you mean. Maybe the name OS-X will be retired but in truth OS-X and iOS will have to merge (in function if not in codebase) if Apple is to go to a single OS for all its machines and devices.