or Connect

Posts by Aquatic

Yeah I wouldn't want to drastically curb performance for fanless, but I would like it, if it's basically staying at the same level or perhaps the tiniest dip.  I don't know for a face but I imagine even the fan itself uses power.  So fanless would go hand in hand with huge battery increase right? That'd be neat.  wizard yes I see it is Intel here we are waiting on some next gen stuff from.     As for Flash, Apple and people have been saying that for a long time. well I...
I have been holding my hand out with my wallet open for Apple for so long my hand is gonna fall off. C'mon already with the 14 or 15" Air.  Fanless would be a neat bonus although I wonder how it would work for those of us in a hot climate, using it on a summer day in a car, and firing up a Flash video? Can see some thermal issues there.  I am sure Apple will be one of the first to go fanless if that becomes an engineering/business reality but I don't know if the tech is...
sweet idea
I know strict product line discipline has been the secret sauce for Apple's success like some of ya'll are mentioning but I really feel like a 14 or 15" MacBook Air would do nicely. Healthy profit margin but still lower price than full-featured MacBook Pro, due to less graphics and CPU horsepower. Thoughts?   Also interesting point wizard about high dpi being easier on the eye.  I actually noticed the same effect when I went to a reseller yesterday and looked at a rMBP....
retina display? Hm. Golf clap.  Great for people with 20/20.  How about reasonable entry level model prices and add a 14" or 15" MacBook Air option?   And exploring creation of a Surface-Pro-like MBA variant? 
One time for college for a project I stayed up 48 hrs... pounding Red Bulls. At the last few hours of this experience I started hallucinating, as others have said. I started seeing flashes and wisps of light or streaks. It was night. and my heart was racing (Probably those energy drinks..).  I also had a bit of shaking and felt kind of weak, like when you are sick.  I was also constantly hungry.  I felt really, really weird at the end of it.  Yet it was kind of fun. But I...
Wait did I just read that right, no more radio stations!?  Anyway  iTunes is getting insanely clunky and frustrating in the UI and in dealing with massive amounts of files. And dealing with video vs. tv vs movies etc.   I regret updating to 11 on Snow Leopard.  Might have to search for a different app.  Apple software in general to me anyway seems like it has gotten clunkier and less friendly in the past few years.
Looks like a Galaxy Note jr. to me. :D   As a huge Mac fan, I find Samsung phones friendly, intuitive, and powerful.  A large screen was also mission-critical for my use. I think my next phone will be a Note 4 or 5.  I like my stylus, too.  And in my experience (your mileage may vary) Google Now is far more reliable and useful than Siri.  It just works.  Google Navigation, just works.  Flash Player, just works. (Dolphin).     It is interesting, Apple has resorted to...
I want a 14 or 15" macbook air.  Ready to buy when it comes out. :)   Ah I loved my 12" MBP.  My MBP 15" is still trucking nicely. My wife has MBA 11" Air and it's a cute little thing. If they keep it, they should make it even smaller with less bezel, which they could do. Harkens back to the Apple Duo days of subnotebooks. It's a cool option. In fact they should just make a touchscreen MacBook Air that runs iOS. An answer to MS Surface.  Then again, they want to sell you...