or Connect

Posts by Aquatic

had to come back from the beyond here to comment.   I would have posted similar to you, it is quite logical, and I understand your conceptual argument that if not much changed, why are there bugs.  But now as a developer, I realize, anytime you change stuff, it could cause a bug in something else, cause a regression bug, etc.   Touching the smallest thing can cause a noticeable or fatal bug sometimes. That's why testing is so important. And so underrated in many a place....
I hate touchscreens. Haaate. I have a Note 3 because buttons. I wish it had a slider keyboard. If I had an iPhone this news would make me froth at the mouth.
like ya'll have said it's these kind of things that make Apple. Not mhz. So is this basically like a Galaxy Note in a trackpad, with the addition of giving tactile feedback? If so that'd be awesome. Inkwell? Does it do handwriting recognition perhaps? Sensitive like the Note?  I might have to just look at these units. Was beginning to think this would be another year of a whole lot of nothing on the laptop front.   InteliusQ...  EXACTLY.  That sounds awesome! I want one....
re: Flash. It was an awesome IDE.  coding HTML5 is a pain in the ass and inferior in every single way. Developers that know, know.  I agree, it was amateur developers along with a bad Mac implementation, that killed Flash. Those two things are what lead Steve to dislike Flash and therefore not support it.   I duno the deal with this Apple Watch though. It looks like a cheesy Android watch.  Moto 360 is circular. It is awesome. It looks like what I thought Apple Watch...
pff I am not trolling I am a common use case. Past a certain point pixels do not matter to a lot of users. Yes as wizard pointed out a while back, even when you can't "see" the difference it is "easier" on the yes.  And I actually did notice that. It an improvement that it is welcome. But at first, retina added a massive price increase. It was painful. And I certainly think DPI on laptops with retina has maxxed out. Any more for quite some time would be a frivolous waste...
from my experience ZERO has changed about Apple notebooks in over 5 years. They lost optical. Good. Retina:  golf clap.  And where is it in Air.  OS X is just finally getting good again.  My MBP with Snow Leopard honestly looks better than their new laptops, for my use pattern.  I will not be pleased if I spend full price on what they are currently offering. Let's see more classic Apple revolution not evolution.  Touchscreen. Real voice and AI like Google Now.  And fanless...
so is this happening? Apple laptops have been stale for like 5 years.
From TheVerge:   What’s missing? Pretty much everything that is in iPhoto can be found in Photos, but some things did not make the cut. It’s worth noting we were using an early build of the software, and things could be added both in the public release and shortly after. The long-running star rating system has given way to favoriting photos with hearts, though existing star ratings are preserved from your old photos and accessible through search. iPhoto’s...
Yea, just recompile it. To run at native x86 speed. Just click Recompile and select Turbo.  If you could go ahead and come in Saturday and do that, that'd be great mmmk. Oh, and one more thing. If you could go ahead and come in Sunday, that would be really great. Mmkk?