or Connect

Posts by RobM

Lazza, surgy n derrick hit it out of the park again ........... Weeeeee - watch that turd sink faster than the titanic Bad metaphors I know - but wtf This is beyond lipstick on a pig. edit: maybe that should read - splat on the bat. Manufactures dress accordingly ....
I'm 56 and have always followed World Cups because they are a snap shot every 4 years of where football is at. Yes, I know the arguments - it's a competiition designed to find a winner but it does reflect what happening in general - as far as football is concerned. This World Cup has to be the best one ever - here we are at the finish of group 1 and 2 finals with a huge amount of uncertainty in the other groups. Italy Uruguay tomo am (for me) is massive. Never have I seen...
"Is he cheating on you ?" lol - classic. The morons can't even get your gender right. I hope this can be implemented seamlessly.
Pretty sure you have to be on 10.7 or better to be able to DL and install mav
Renamed - The Seattle Squirters !
It may be that they did not want to risk compromising the Apple brand itself with new product lines coming on stream over the next few years and so have decided to use another brand to launch these. / Big Fat guess
Quote:Beats Electronics has become the brand of choice for headphones and speakers in both the music and sports world, just five years after its launch. They are among the most popular and highest-rated third-party products sold today in Apple’s retail and online stores. We see an incredible opportunity to bring Apple’s legendary design and engineering capabilities to these popular products under Phil’s leadership.Nice find.That confirms that it was the Beats brand that...
They'll keep on ripping off our software - let the WINNERS have a go at the hardware ! Fail ! Cheap ass copies is all that they'll come up with.
Septembers right around the corner, grasshopper ! Not long to wait.