or Connect

Posts by RobM

God, imagine you're a hacker and having to analyse all the crap that people to speak to each other to identify something of use. Jeez. Yet another reason not to Jailbreak.
WhoooaaThat's a bad looking outfit, Dick !For yourself, or ....
SN, is that you ?Remarkably serious.
It's a pos terminal connected to a retailers system. It is just one of many, many swipe systems. The big difference being that it connects to an iphone or iPad. It is not big brother.i
lmao I was going to post something similar. Beaten, yet again. +1
I'm not all that sure that Apple actually needs Square. I think Square is better as a standalone enterprise. Doing fantastically well all by itself.
Yea, you're right, Dick.Heck, what's not to like.We all know that money talks and BS walks when it comes to business.This partnership could save a single large corporate millions in IT costs alone let alone productivity gains.IBM have the sales team to sell this.edit: And there's likely to be an added bonus for Apple as the legacy corporate Beige boxes get replaced with iMacs or MBPs or even Mac Minis.It could work out very successfully for both companies.
lol. Yea - I just wanted to use "paradigm shift" once in my life.
Yep.Boom ! Paradigm shift, right here and now.edit: that's if the corporates see the advantages, of course.Some IT advisors will fight tooth and nail against it - they simply won't have the control they've been able to wield in the past.Ya know, the old "We know better. " thing.
I really hope those involved in education IT take notice of this and start to ask some real questions and demand hard answers from their IT advisors.