or Connect

Posts by RobM

lol. Yea - I just wanted to use "paradigm shift" once in my life.
Yep.Boom ! Paradigm shift, right here and now.edit: that's if the corporates see the advantages, of course.Some IT advisors will fight tooth and nail against it - they simply won't have the control they've been able to wield in the past.Ya know, the old "We know better. " thing.
I really hope those involved in education IT take notice of this and start to ask some real questions and demand hard answers from their IT advisors.
Nice tie in with the "priceless" campaign of yesteryear. Cool ad, like it !
Very interesting the Chromebook drive into education here in NZ as well. It gets my goat that many of the high schools are parroting what they are "recommended" by their IT consultants without any thought whatsoever. Definitely anti tablet of ANY description - to paraphrase, a tablet will not meet the curriculum demands. They then proceed quickly to recommend Chrome as the operating system. They then suggest a local retailer who has "provided the school an exceptional...
LMAO
There are some things that are worth making a song and dance about and others that are not.It's easy to say Google make a whole bunch of apps free to mitigate their blatant data mining of users.Apple makes a whole bunch of apps free as well. No need to list them all but iCloud delivers those. Oh and then there's the operating system .....As part of the baby boomer demographic, I'm old enough to know that to rage against the machine is like pissing into the wind ... about...
Aww jeez - I hope not !I trust that their focus is and always is in the fundamental principles underlying in marketing theory.That the products they produce for market are what the market is willing to pay for. (simplified for the sake of brevity)Apples willingness to protect security of their users is an indication of that, despite NSA wails.I don't like the intrusiveness of advertising BUT accept the need for it.Intelligent advertising - err I can live with, unwillingly,...
Interesting.Google Flawgic takes a new spin.Making money by NOT advertising. lol
You're asking for a consensus - of agreement ?Around here ? Sadly, you may be right ...