or Connect

Posts by RobM

I've got the free version running on an install of Win 7 with parallels. It's uhh, ok. Appears to do everything little Snitch does. Very pc-ish tho' umm intrusive might be a better description.
VueScan is the go. http://www.hamrick.com I have it on a PB 17 on OS 10.5.8 with my old old MicroTek x6 edit: here's a link from Adobe that may get twain working for you from inside ps http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/twain-plug-photoshop-cs4-cs5.html YMMV
Samsung does not understand what marketing means. Apple is the best example of a company applying the principles of Marketing on the planet bar none. Why do people think marketing is some kind of voodoo combo of advertising and sales ? Oh wait - ignorance . As far as their witness testimony is concerned - what utter drivel. I hope they get ignored or proven to be unreliable - either way basically, lying through their teeth.
Try using a usb card reader. That's what I've done for a long time now having had issues with many different camera brands. Plus side is you don't drain your camera battery. There is no down side
The democratisation of advanced processes is upon us. Their pricing is affordable as well - not that I have a need for any of these devices but incredible to think that for around 10k anyone can have this tech in their garage. Amazing.
Speculation about interest of an unreleased product ! Geez, that's scraping the bottom of the old rumour mongering pot .... :D
Right there ! Says it all.+1
OT Rant - How come Goog ads are now incorporated willy nilly into the body of posts? A couple of weeks ago they appeared as standalone posts. Bloody awful but less intrusive. This is really annoying me. Can someone alter this behaviour ? OT Rant off And yea - Pebble your watches are still fugly !
Cool ! Freemium apps on your wrist :-)Yea - I'm with you newbee. The legal responsibility is messy. Is Apple now going to be held liable for someone else's store ?Seems overly complicated.
I just checked - they added CMYK last Oct in v 2.1.6 16 Bit support for all Macs is being worked on at the moment according to their forums. I must DL a trial and give it a whirl - seems like they are committed to give PS a serious challenge. Good