or Connect

Posts by RobM

What TS said I ruined my iP 2 with a friends aftermarket car charger. Worked fine on his 3G - screwed mine.
lol
Only one will win this auction - my money's on Jim Jannard to head 'em all off.
Absolutely fantastic - back to 2007 ! Well done Apple !
When did the iPad become a franchise, AI ? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Why bring this drivel into this thread, Unstable ? Nice try at an OT derail. Back to your hole now, please
Right On, rcfa !It's the individuals privacy that's at stake here. Not Goog's self assumed right to be able to data mine so that it can make money.I'm not trying to be overly critical here - but sometimes it seems to me that the American legal system gets convoluted like this ruling.It seems to contradict the original court case that found Goog in breach.What's the message ? It's ok ? it's not ok ? It's ok if you're prepared to pay ?Too messy - is it abuse of privacy or...
Hahahahahahaha Larry: Houston we have a problem. Our customers don't understand our name and what we're doing. Houston: Your name is stupid. Your customers do understand and that you sell ads. Larry: We're going to rebrand and use Android. We sell heaps, err, ship heaps, err, there are more Android devices than anything else. Houston: Yea - good luck with that. Give these guys a call, they may be able to help you 0800 faxsam. I hear they can do a gold plastic model, you...
Nah - that's wrong, I agree. Dickprinter and this judge (cough) thinks it's ok because they've already paid a fine, oh wait it was a real big one ! Next time they should receive a lesser fine - hell, maybe they need counselling .... ¿
Lol, not right now."But it's gonna be" (TM)I could use the Belkin offering right now for the MBA. If only to tidy up connections so that everything was on one port off one side of the computer. All ports are now being used as my wife is using an external monitor when at home.So the TB port is used miniDP to hdmi. The usb3 is being used by keyboard/mouse and on the other side the usb3 port is used the Ethernet adaptor. Yes. I can connect her by ac wifi - but that's a...