or Connect

Posts by RobM

Ye olde "listen to the shareholder. I'm a big shareholder so you gotta listen to me !" pitch again. Another asset stripper dressed up in an expensive suit. He'll short Apple the moment he realises he can't get his own way.
No matey, not kidding.No lag typing or anything like that for me. Also installed on iPad2 - all good.
Installed on iPhone 4 a week ago - no issues whatsoever. Runs fine.Any "slowness" is not noticeable at all.
These guys are NOT writing about the stock price they are trying to manipulate the stock price by spreading lies, misinformation and doubt. Abbreviated - pure FUD.They should be jailed for their actions and sued.
Nah - all good here. I have to say that iOS 7 looks very different on iPad 2 compared to iPad 4. But performance wise - nothing in it. All good.
The point is - I''m old school. Video from way back. Never, ever had an issue using this method. When time is money a few hard yards spent on a clean install on a fresh drive is worth it. Try and sort a botched install after it screws up - nah. You can if you want - I'm not going there.
IMNSHO - clean install always, on a wiped disc (zero'd out). Longer method I know - but I can be sure that everything is squeaky clean and optimised. I know many many people use the upgrade option with no problems.
Have 2 Apple id's One for Brazil one for Canada. Swap between them.
Just use Airplane mode - shrug
lol - yea I know - The mongrels. But I take a great deal of strength in knowing that my value to the bank is evidenced by my account balance. :-) edit: jeez, just about Americas Cup time. Gotta go.