or Connect

Posts by RobM

I'd expect that to change, Goog is fighting back.About a month ago I received an email from them pointing out the errors in SEO for some of the sites I admin. The errors all related to mobile sites spawned from the desktop sites.No biggie to sort out, just needed to add meta data on the mobile pages.V pro active lol - for their own ends of course.
ahh - v900 - you don't seriously believe your last point, do you ? they do care. They are trying to be relevant. Trying valiantly, desperately, trying any which way they can to be seen as not just an ad company. I don't have to quote all their failed attempts at the hardware realm. Page Rank has what - a year or 18 months to go ? After that expires - GOOG Quo vadis ? edit: oh wait ! They'll have all that user data to on sell, that they've accumulated by fair means or...
I had it running under Parallels on Win XP along with Avira. Seemed ok. But as always on the PC side - the continual updating of new definitions drives you crazy Never had it on a Mac - the only av software I've ever installed on a Mac was ClamX on a friends MBP he thought was infected, it wasn't. Just needed a good dose of Disk Warrior :-)
Promise of delivery from Pearson.PR debacle... for all parties.
Thanks v much for that.Was looking at upgrading my machines.hmm, might leave it for a while.cheers, r
Absolutely right. there needs to be a "filter" that is impartial.That filter decides if the case can proceed. Not some court judge in err, let's say TexasSo before the money grubbing lawyers get a hold and promise the litigant millions (or buy the claim for whatever) charging 60% of settlement ,there should be some legal and informed body who can make a call.Fraught with counter claim judgements, I know.But what alternative is there ?It's complete bs the way it is now.
@gtr "I’m glad it’s getting weird again. I didn’t understand it when it wasn’t weird"; Sayings of Bruce
heh - there was the favourite Bruce hidden in fcp. No idea if he's still there in fcpX Call the Yak ! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9nAdAhSTQ
🖖
uhh - that's a bit extreme, don't you think ?It's your decision to knowingly run with the vulnerability.Why won't you upgrade ? Software or some other reason ...