or Connect

Posts by RobM

Bought a Panny 32" today and while running through the menus I saw that option there on the System menu. Haven't read the manual yet but I would think that there would be a remote key combo you could press as a shortcut. Might want to check that out. There's also a software update which I had to run as well. cheers, r
Unrelated to computers - but I had an aftermarket car charger completely pork my iPhone 2. Use trusted brands only.
A browser's just a stinking browser - it displays HTML. There may be some plugins or add ons required but the fact that you can get to the pages required tells me that something may be missing. In your boyfriends case - is his work stuff being dished up by a Citrix server ? If so then you need Citrix Receiver free. In your brothers case - Im not aware of any Windows centric login that precludes access from a Mac. My kids access their school websites from iPads. Not an...
wtf - no IGZO on your list ? :-)
lol - You should be first in line CM ! Calls are free from there I hear, no sim no contract
Yea - I mean really, they released the iP 3 was it, here in NZ first.Not a squeak about that.
I think you mean segues ....
Initially my first reaction was I was extremely disappointed with the price - but Im over that now. This is the best of the plastic offerings out there and will not disappoint people who buy on a 2 year upgrade cycle. It makes sense for Apple to have an offering in this end of the market without sacrificing the brand or quality. Was it ever going to be cheap ? We hoped so but nah, that didn't make sense. They still have the wow factor in 5s and people have a...
Just went through a purchase decision for my wife and her new MBA, the HP was one of the monitors I looked at. The Apple and higher resolution displays are definitely worth more with their 2560x1440 but there are many things to consider like glossy vs matte, resolution, how the display looks, will other people have to view the display, price etc and so on.   Her display is often used to show info to clients - travel industry.   It depends on your needs, one thing to try...
Been 4 days now. Everything running smoothly. No issues.