or Connect

Posts by RobM

Qft Or we're just that f'n spoiled we'll bitch and moan - because we can !
Jeez, isn't it absolutely fantastic we have this many choices ?Really, spoiled for choice how we might integrate tech into our lives.We bitch and moan about this and that and on what device is better and on what we spend our money on.Step back even 10 years ..... incredible really./Thoughtful aside over
@ Soli Yep - iPhone 6+ doesn't really challenge for screen real estate but it's kinda right on the cusp of where consumers will spend their money. I said before I love the form factor of the mini but I put a higher value on the size of a full iPad. I know I don't need three devices but certainly 2. That said I prefer the 6 form factor over the 6+ So for me a phone and iPad is best. Some people may opt for a middle solution money wise and go for the 6+ and iPad In both of...
lol. Good riposte ! I don't own a mini - but have used several. I really like their form factor and still do. They are limited though, because of the form factor, not the dpi. In airports they're perfect. On planes theyre not so good - Id rather watch a movie on my iPad for obvious reasons. I suspect they may well be eol with the 6+ chewing into their sales. We'll see
ohh this is good !Care to enlighten us ?In your considered opinion , of course.
Nice troll.uhh - there was no Air when they released the iPad mini.And besides that, the mini provides a perfectly good user experience albeit with less pixels.(Typed on my iPad 2)According to you no one should release anything because they'll always be something better - oh wait, that's how it works. Damn tech companies use the tech that they have access to and supply of. Who'd a thunk of that ?
OT - I was over in Brisbane just a couple of weeks ago. I'd never been to that mall at Chermside. F me that Apple Store there was rock'n. Seriously there around 50 blue shirts with customers about 5 - 8 to the genius. Just amazing. Per sq m, easily the busiest store by miiiiiles in the whole mall.
Yea - the 4 cant install it. 4s is ok.
"Have they done a Yosemite hack yet? I too have a 1,1 as my desktop, upgraded it to 10GB RAM and put a GTX550Ti in it this year. Runs everything I throw at it, still just on 10.7 though." Yep - Theyve been busy ! Mavs hacks have been out for over a year and were quite involved. They've really errr, streamlined the process now. Not that I recommend this type of thing. Mines like yours probably - runs smooth as silk. I put the Radeon 5770 in - yeah I'm a cheapass ! Doesn't...
ahh - thought it was something like that. I'm going to hack my MacPro 1,1 to run Yosemite next week. There's still some life in the old girl yet !