or Connect

Posts by RobM

The point is - I''m old school. Video from way back. Never, ever had an issue using this method. When time is money a few hard yards spent on a clean install on a fresh drive is worth it. Try and sort a botched install after it screws up - nah. You can if you want - I'm not going there.
IMNSHO - clean install always, on a wiped disc (zero'd out). Longer method I know - but I can be sure that everything is squeaky clean and optimised. I know many many people use the upgrade option with no problems.
Have 2 Apple id's One for Brazil one for Canada. Swap between them.
Just use Airplane mode - shrug
lol - yea I know - The mongrels. But I take a great deal of strength in knowing that my value to the bank is evidenced by my account balance. :-) edit: jeez, just about Americas Cup time. Gotta go.
Nah - I'm in NZ. On ye olde vowdafone - they prefer to charge exorbitant monthly fees rather than to monetize through the use of third parties.
Big difference, tho. Wouldn't you say Crusty ?My cell carrier isn't in the business of selling ads ....
The article GG linked to is probably a pretty good guide. There are some things missing .... whether they're important to you, only you can decide.I have upgraded my iP4 and my iPad2 to iOS7. I use the iPad tethered to the phone when out and about. No problems at all.My point being that if you are more of a phone, text, email and occasional browser user on a phone then you wont notice any difference. iOS7 runs fine on an iP4. I personally think iOS7 looks better on a...
Great. Lotsa stuff under the hood. No company implements new tech better than Apple. Watched Americas cup this am on an iPad 2 - no lags, nothing different than before the upgrade other than everything appears faster Have to say I'm getting more comfortable with the iOS7 now. Still think it needs some tweaks here and there - white keyboard on light grey is fine at night but needs more a darker shade in daylight. Overall pretty good.
The well connected analyst with a history of being more right than wrong (51- 49 %, best guess just like him) will not comment until Apple releases early data points.