or Connect

Posts by RobM

@gtr "I’m glad it’s getting weird again. I didn’t understand it when it wasn’t weird"; Sayings of Bruce
heh - there was the favourite Bruce hidden in fcp. No idea if he's still there in fcpX Call the Yak ! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9nAdAhSTQ
🖖
uhh - that's a bit extreme, don't you think ?It's your decision to knowingly run with the vulnerability.Why won't you upgrade ? Software or some other reason ...
Yea - they're really great to take along. I'm using an old iPad2 with Garmins Bluechart mobile. Have transferred all my fish marks over to iPad and use that as the main plotter now. My Garmin 750s combo unit is then free to display sounder only. iPad mini would be a lot better fit for my boat than the iPad.
lmao Right, that's it. I'm going to get two. One for my man-truck and one for my boat. I reverse my earlier comments. The minis day is still to come !
I see a lot of people travelling with them - must be enough sales there to keep them going. But yea - I agree Apple should probably kill it off. otoh - they're a good size for inclusion in cars .... and boats
I thought the mini might be EOL with the introduction of the iPhone 6+. Always loved the form factor but never have been able to justify buying one. Be great on my boat tho' - regular size iPad is a little too big. Hmm, maybe I'll snap and grab one on the refresh.
That's good ! +1
Good call - but fraught with risk.Not for me. Not this one.Fundamentals are fcuked. They're porked and they know it.The ipo is a blatant try at a money grab/cost recovery for the few initial investors and the bankers stupid enough to back them.There will be nothing left in this company at the end of the day.oh wait - there'll be the lease on the office space :-)