or Connect

Posts by RobM

They'll keep on ripping off our software - let the WINNERS have a go at the hardware ! Fail ! Cheap ass copies is all that they'll come up with.
Septembers right around the corner, grasshopper ! Not long to wait.
Fashion and culture ? Locked up ? phfffft insanity
@ Sequitur - if you feel the need to run some kind of scanner on your Mac then use ClamX av - free. http://www.clamxav.com cheers
That'd be great.+1
yea - I just tried using it. Like Jon says v v easy to set up. Dragged an old Pages file into the cloud window on my wife's computer. Sent myself a link - edited the file. Signed out and it had already updated the file on my wife's MBA Very slick and still in beta. Jon - give keynote a romp around. Very easy to learn - have the inspector showing at all times. I found it was a lot easier than using the menus
IF all this talk is true this may prove to be the dumbest decision by Apple ever. First to pay 3.2 b and second to appoint these guys with any kind of clout. I hardly ever criticise Apple but this - shakes head. Hope it all turns out to be bs.
Yep - ditto here. I've used the free v for cleaning up pcs with great results. You don't need to have it running all the time. Update it once a month and scan once a month is usual practice.
Oops I can't imagine this was sanctioned from Cupertino. This manoeuvre smacks of a bunch of legal beagles operating on the companies behalf but without enough control.from the parent company. Time for Tim to rein these cowboys in, I'd say.
I've got the free version running on an install of Win 7 with parallels. It's uhh, ok. Appears to do everything little Snitch does. Very pc-ish tho' umm intrusive might be a better description.