or Connect

Posts by MacVicta

Indeed. Score one for the Obama Justice Department. This is precisely why I wanted the merger blocked. I hope they do the same with Comcast.I won't hesitate to port my number to T-Mobile and pay the early termination fee if AT&T fails to follow suit. The data robbery must come to an end.
I decided to finally get an iPhone 6. The network I was with said they wouldn't have the one I want until December 26th, so I ported my number out to another that had a very small supply left. When I want something I want it now.
Snitches get stitches.
Great news for Apple.
What an awesome device. With a gift card I got it for $213 after taxes. It almost feels like robbery to get such amazing technology at that price.
 Best Buy isn't making their employees do anything.  If they don't like that the company is open on Thanksgiving, they're free to quit anytime they want.
This is the one I've been waiting for. Looks like the best deal you can get on an iPad mini 2. And now I don't have to wait in any lines and I get to pick it up today. What a steal!
Is Staples a top competitor? Would they match that $239 iPad mini Retina deal they're offering?
Co-sign. Give me an iPhone mini and an iPad Pro. The iPhone 6 Plus is a poor excuse for a phone and an even poorer excuse for a tablet.
 Yes but the question is does it fit comfortably.  I can fit my big ass FiOS cable remote in my pockets, too, but I wouldn't want to walk around all day with that thing in there.  At 5'10 the 6 Plus probably extends like halfway down your thigh.  There's no way you can tell me you want to walk around with something like that in your pocket.  You may choose to do it as a compromise.