or Connect

Posts by MacVicta

Just hope we still have a 4" high end model as an option. Me and millions of other happy iPhone owners do not have big screen envy. Please don't forget about us, Apple.
Hope we can get little desktop replicas of the spaceship campus.
Lmfao. Reading that out of nowhere killed me.
I didn't say it would be quick or easy. You're right that it will take years, and that's why the sooner they get started the better. I'm sure there's many within Apple who feel they need their own search engine and it's time to end the internal debate and get the ball rolling. Every day they waste is another day they could've spent getting closer to the finish line, such as standing idle while companies like Google buy up other firms to strengthen their search...
Apple has put itself in a serious bind with its absence from the search business. You can never be truly independent without your own search engine.
You'd have to be rather dense to read this and still not see the viability of an iWatch.
They got the screen size right, at least. Can't wait for that 4.7 inch iPhone 6.
Yes these bezels are too thick. I don't want to see any side bezel. Here's hoping that it's one of the design differences between the speculative stuff and the actual phone.
Bingo.
What the hell, they can watch everything we type? Is that the same with third party keyboards on all platforms or an iOS-only thing?