or Connect

Posts by MacVicta

My Cousin Vinny for $3.99 today.  Can't beat that!
Not an Apple Watch fan but I must admit that Apple got it right with the display shape. Round doesn't work for anything other than telling time.
I hope this includes those redirects to the App Store. That is the absolute worst.
The structural changes are likely to do with Force Touch and all the additional pressure that will be applied. Bendgate or no bendgate, Apple likely would've had to do the same thing.It may not show but Apple basically had to redesign this phone.
So just press the button?
I was hoping for a monorail.
How awesome would the iPhone be with 3 gigs of RAM? That's probably what it takes just for Android to run somewhat smoothly. On an Apple device it'd be like heaven. I guess we'll get to 3 gigs with iPhone 7.
Apple doesn't want you to close them. They say iOS runs more efficiently if you just leave them open. I doubt we'll ever have the option to close out all apps.
I'm not watching this garbage.
And it's still down. Two hours later. They want me to pay them $9.99 a month to rent music that they can't even reliably stream? Why do this VMA crap if you don't have the wherewithal to handle the traffic?