or Connect

Posts by bestgolfer

A few questions, why do you bother to post on a Mac Forum when you use a 'stolen' product? Let me explain, as you don't seem too bright! Samsung and others quite simply stole the iPhone and iPad from Apple. This has been well documented! Surely you have read up on this? Steve vowed to sue the pants off Google, saying apart from 'Search' all Google products were 'SHIT'....Steve's words not mine! He further said he would use every cent of the then $40 billion war chest...
Just a comment! Firstly I would NEVER buy an Android device of any kind! As Steve famously said, Google and the Android gang are nothing but slavish copiers! That goes for Samsung with the (fair only) Galaxy tablet. What about some development of your own Android people, instead of being a copier!! Secondly, I can't understand why anyone would drop off using an iPad 1 2 or 3 (when out)!! I have 6 Apple devices and somehow find time to use them all!! Ron Ocean Grove,...
Hi, I enjoy my iPad2 a lot! My wife and I have 6 Apple devices between us!!! She is thinking an iPad might be more convenient for than her MBPro. As the 3 is imminent, I thought I might passover my 2 to her, minus my 100 odd apps, sell the Pro and get the 3 when it arrives in March ( March still likely?) The 3 looks to offer a lot of improvements, but to her, the 2 will still offer all that she needs! I will still retain my MacBook Pro, it's a great machine...
[QUOTE=AppleInsider;2041190]Apple will reportedly hold a media event the first week in March in San Francisco to unveil its third-generation iPad, which is expected to go on sale soon after it is unveiled.Strange question, if I understand it correctly! Some folks are just too keen and can't or won't wait!I buy all my Apple stuff online from the Apple Store, may not always represent the 'best' deal, but Apple delivers for no cost and is always happy if a product needs to...
I guess some do use the device as a camera, I confess to also doing it once!! Saw a chap wandreing across a major intersection in Sydney last Christmas taking a video on a 2 as he walked across......with the lights.......he was having a ball! But for me it remains a toy from that perspective, I am lucky enough to have several DSLR's, Nikon's as well as a Panasonic Lumix LX-5, so these continue my weapons for photography and video. That said the camara is great for...
Well, after reading some of the posts, I must say the oft repeated comment relates to price. The device is exactly what I have been waiting and looking for, but, at this stage, the price would count me out. Prediction, price cut of Air in 3/6 months along with thinner 13" (old style) Mac Books.
Like, you need it!! Don't you?
Yes, I realise that, but this is what this site is all about, isn't it??
Hi all, with the strengthening rumours re the new MacBooks likely to be announced at MacWorld in January next, I have a query. What is the collective view of the just released Santa Rosa MacBooks being superseded by the release of the new thinner units? I understand the thinner units may or may not come with an optical drive, and it is possble that the existing one inch thick MacBook will continue to run (in parallel with the thin units) with their optical and...
Anyone seen the ads for the new Toshiba notebooks, boy is that thing thin, small, and light. Seems to have a small processor though, hopefully the new Macbook will knock it on the head! http://www.toshibanotebook.com.au/r500/default.html To quote from the ads..... 'The Idea. Build world’s lightest, slimmest notebook with Optical Disc Drive. Make it seriously light: sub one kilo. But more to the point: make it seriously light. So that it’s not what’s left out – it’s...